Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d pay to see rosie and Charlene have a scrap, she’d wipe her out with her shovel hands and Rosie wouldn’t be fighting someone who’s out their tits like Louise and lez

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Debbie caddens eyes poppin out the screen 🤪

The brickie seems to have left the building

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rosie just asked Charlene to eat her like a Sunday dinner 🤦‍♀️ it’s time for bed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she not at Charlene’s house? Sure it was Edinburgh she said she needed picked up from last night when she was on slabbering in her buckie/drug induced state.

Reactions: 2
If Louise gets back with her she’s just plainly admitting it’s just for the money. Imagine taking black eyes and abuse all for someone’s pip claim & script. Why the duck Rosie doesn’t get dispensed her meds daily is beyond me especially with all her superficial self harm attempts. Just shows you even the docs know she’s just attention seeking.

Reactions: 14
Is she not at Charlene’s house? Sure it was Edinburgh she said she needed picked up from last night when she was on slabbering in her buckie/drug induced state.
Imagine inviting someone over for some passion and they spend most of the night on a live and the morning when they get up its straight back on live no even washed 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So Louise is away again and the brickie is back 😂😂😂god sake and she's looking like a Buddha this morning fair piling on the timber

Reactions: 8
One video last week was them back together she is everything to me we are meant for each other fam day out ect. And the next she is in bed with someone else.

That's not love!

Been fkd up in the head more like!

She will end up in the jail on holiday i really don't understand why SW haven't stepped in for that wean.

Reactions: 10
She has absolutely no shame 🤮 poor T second best to whatever bit a fanny she can get in about 😡 the wains better off without her only thing is even though he wasn’t there last night her mwi antics are all over tt which no doubt he will see 😳

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.