Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at Les arranging a square go nae weapons , Louise has to fight Gaz and she will take on Rosie 😭😂

Wee Les is spot on with what she’s saying about Louise, she is only there for the money
---
Rosies phoning a taxi to go roon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Les is doing what she done with Cher, come to my landing there's no cameras 😂 knowing fine well when the police inevitably arrive it'll be worse f to or Rosie 😂

Wee Les kidding on she’s away to get ready when she’ll be doing her usual right on to the polis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You lot better get screen recording. I’ve to nip out but I cannot miss this!
They're away now to topps tiles lez has gone to get ready - if rosie gets jailed Louise will be home for T unless gaz does anything and Louise needs to get involved then Debbie the sister will go get T

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s another lassie in this Nicole’s motor , 4 women turning up at Les’s. Rosies 100% getting lifted

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What's Rosie's plan if they both get lifted? Has T to just fend for himself...again! Selfish boot!

Reactions: 2
A hope lez surprises us aw and goes down and leathers her on live shut her fat spotty trap up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.