Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye and we know what you’re like Frankie , you’re just wanting a rake roon Rosie’s hoose
IMG_2633.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Frankie offering to look after Tylor if need be. x
According to Rosie's sister, he was with her. Even tho everyone heard him in the house, Rosie asked Louise to stay in with him and Louise said no and no arrangements were made for him to go anywhere or anyone to go sit with him. She makes me so angry!

Reactions: 4
According to Rosie's sister, he was with her. Even tho everyone heard him in the house, Rosie asked Louise to stay in with him and Louise said no and no arrangements were made for him to go anywhere or anyone to go sit with him. She makes me so angry!
She told him they would be back in an hour. The sister story is a heap of shite

It's all the lies that are told. Must think we are all stupid. x

It's all the lies that are told. Must think we are all stupid. x
Exactly, people in the comments saying "he's old enough to be in himself" and "he's an adult"
He's old enough to be in himself, but what if they were both lifted?? It's not as if they're just away to do the shopping, they're jumping about like two mwi teenagers arranging fights and causing trouble! There is more I'd like to say regarding T but won't because it may come across wrong so I'll say no more 🤐

Reactions: 6
Are they going to John Shields with the eggs ? He’s in Johnstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.