Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m affronted for them.
Louise will be naewhere to be seen when the money dries up which it inevitably will.

Reactions: 5
Louise has just said she only drinks a wee bottle of tequila rose now as she can’t handle her drink….nae mention of the vallies, gear and gabbas.

Reactions: 9
Between the begging and the wishlist 🤮🤮🤮🤮 aye the money will dry up there will he a fight and louise will be off quicker than she can say your bleeping ugly
---
This is on her wishlist 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyone buying them these could become an accessory to a violent crime dont do it people
IMG_0863.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No going to lie would love to see big Mater take someone on. Would she fight or would she run?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye I'd say she'd shite herself 😂
I feel like rosie could go ahead. Louise is the type to either run or pick up a pole😑

Who’s meant to be going to batter Rosie? I can’t see them live anywhere?
Live on rowseboosh the live just ended though think the phone got droont in the rain. I missed who said they were coming to batter her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The lives ended cos it pissed down and her mic isn’t working on her phone 😂 nae luck. Losing oot on cash , she’ll be begging for a new phone next.

Reactions: 3
The lives ended cos it pissed down and her mic isn’t working on her phone 😂 nae luck. Losing oot on cash , she’ll be begging for a new phone next.
They are back on now it seems tense both seem irritated

• Haha
Theyre back on. Having a few tequila roses. They're both trying their hardest not to argue they're pissed right aff with each other 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Half an hour I give it before it kicks aff. That's me being generous.
---
This guys face that's battling them 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Half an hour I give it before it kicks aff. That's me being generous.
---
This guys face that's battling them 😆😆😆😆😆
They are annoyed cos they aint getting the same gifts as before bush had the cheek to say mary you are good at coming through i need you to come through this time 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.