Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting nippy with one another over who's sitting at the front of the camera πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mater has popped something definitely duck shes had half a drink and shes smashed

Reactions: 3
Noo bush is saying she should just come off the gifts arent coming and barely anyone is in her live 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just nipped to the shop for a wee Prosecco. Hopefully it kicks off, Ive got a rare weekend off from work πŸ˜‚
---
Also, it just shows you they can’t tolerate each other. Louise is there for the cash and pills and Rosie scared she fucks off cos the gifts aren’t coming in. That’s probably why they’re always fighting. What a sad little life, Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just nipped to the shop for a wee Prosecco. Hopefully it kicks off, Ive got a rare weekend off from work πŸ˜‚
It has hen she's wanting Lez in her boax she doesn't care if she gets banned
---
Wants her own sister in the boax noo for an argumentπŸ˜†
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
It has hen she's wanting Lez in her boax she doesn't care if she gets banned
---
---
Obviously trying to drum up some drama for gifts 🀣🀣🀣 lez get in ma boax πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh lez go on get in there

Reactions: 1
Did anybody catch that-
Tyler phone your maws phone not mums phone maws phone πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ so she can check what lez replied. They are a pair of complete tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes shouting where is my team that help me skelp it, a few of you must have a big gift in yous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anybody catch that-
Tyler phone your maws phone not mums phone maws phone πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ so she can check what lez replied. They are a pair of complete tramps
Came to ask if anyone heard that, Maws phone who fucks off every few weeks! Catch a grip Rosie FS! They 2 are sitting getting a swally and he's making the dinner? I know he's old enough to make himself something to eat but the dynamics are all bleeping wrong!

Reactions: 6
His reply butπŸ˜‚ aw you mean louise? The cat it in the hatπŸ˜‚
---
There lez live now that they've went aff. Both sound out their faces again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Came to ask if anyone heard that, Maws phone who fucks off every few weeks! Catch a grip Rosie FS! They 2 are sitting getting a swally and he's making the dinner? I know he's old enough to make himself something to eat but the dynamics are all bleeping wrong!
Louise who rosie has said a few times has β€œhurt” and let her son down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its such a riddy for them

I missed that is she referring to Louise as being T’s maw ? Surely no

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.