Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is mimicking her - thinks it makes her look rational! 🤷🏽‍♀️ She just doesn’t quite carry it off!
she’s a total moron, lez oot lezngaz is a riot at times but I honestly hope she punches Rosie out her Disney tracky 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She's just after cracking up, rosie cut the live but I dunno what happened i only saw about 6 seconds of it could just hear her shouting about her fuckin claze
---
I seen them start a battle with some fella and he asked how old she was 😭
Wonder if she gets on the trains for a half fare
---
I seen them start a battle with some fella and he asked how old she was 😭
Wonder if she gets on the trains for a half fare

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's just after cracking up, rosie cut the live but I dunno what happened i only saw about 6 seconds of it could just hear her shouting about her fuckin claze
All must be great, they're back winching the face off each other 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
All must be great, they're back winching the face off each other 🤢
Quick pep talk to remind her of the money
---
Howling at them trying to find pandemoniums name on here 😆
---
duck off they're saying if they get this target they will out him 😆😆😆

Canny cope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick pep talk to remind her of the money
---
Howling at them trying to find pandemoniums name on here 😆
---
duck off they're saying if they get this target they will out him 😆😆😆

Canny cope
I just caught up here this morning and I'm pishing myself at dumb and dumber begging for gifts to put him 🥴😂 stay aff the drink and drugs lassies and you'll maybe not be late to the next one 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that’s the most embarrassed I’ve ever felt in the entire time I’ve watched Scottish tiktok. The fact they were deleting comments saying his name & letting her know he’d already been outed , just so she could beg for more money for Louise’s habit was an absolute fking riddy

• Heart
When rosie read the comments and said "right well if you know the name of the page the videos on dont say it and when we get to 14 we will show yous evvvvvverything"😆 not one person gave a duck once she did show the videos that we'd all saw at tea time😆

• Haha
I think that’s the most embarrassed I’ve ever felt in the entire time I’ve watched Scottish tiktok. The fact they were deleting comments saying his name & letting her know he’d already been outed , just so she could beg for more money for Louise’s habit was an absolute fking riddy
It was completely mortifying!! Full on begs
---
When rosie read the comments and said "right well if you know the name of the page the videos on dont say it and when we get to 14 we will show yous evvvvvverything"😆 not one person gave a duck once she did show the videos that we'd all saw at tea time😆
In the meantime kd and the stunning pandemonium were sitting on live totally unbothered talking about the spice girls as usual 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Rosie Bush - 'this is the last video I'm posting on the matter'
Then does three more videos about the matter.

• Haha
Maters video just to show off her burberry shorts, what year is it?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how when bush done the reply to lez mater was in the background laughing at the names Les was calling her ...eh Rosie hen that's no a partner 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone notice how when bush done the reply to lez mater was in the background laughing at the names Les was calling her ...eh Rosie hen that's no a partner 🤷🏼‍♀️
She'll be taking notes for when they fall out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.