Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring Natalie’s in trying to buy hersel a new mod badge for her collection
IMG_2565.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you look really closely you can see the pound signs in Louise's eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im mortified for rosie an mater i never would have believed the bush would go full on beg yet here we are!!!
Rosie Bush is the OG tiktok beg acceptor of GIFTS
---
Aye Rosie better get, push, push pushing or Louise will be off before Sunday's even here!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye giving it iv decided to just let her on tt (the other night she said this) ye mean you realised how much money she can beg on tt 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Aye giving it iv decided to just let her on tt (the other night she said this) ye mean you realised how much money she can beg on tt 😂😂
Spot on I've never seen her be this nice for this long! She is textbook!

• Haha
Get the gifts in guys so that they can pay for Louise's evident drug habit. She's been off her face every time I've seen her lately. Absolute mess. Poor T having to deal with that.

Reactions: 11
Sn
Get the gifts in guys so that they can pay for Louise's evident drug habit. She's been off her face every time I've seen her lately. Absolute mess. Poor T having to deal with that.
She makes my skin crawl. Honestly 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Rosie is a big creep 🤢 she’s constantly keeping Louise out her face so she stays. If that was a guy filling a vulnerable lassie up wi drink n drugs there would be an uproar. Big beasty bush always has an ulterior motive, she’s a dangerous lassie.

Reactions: 8
Louise has barely been able to keep her eyes open the past few nights I’ve seen them on, she’s been absolutely out her face

Louise has barely been able to keep her eyes open the past few nights I’ve seen them on, she’s been absolutely out her face
That's the way she looked this morning after 1 joint they claimed. Lassie has been wasted for days.

That's the way she looked this morning after 1 joint they claimed. Lassie has been wasted for days.
Hopefully if they are on their way to Dundee Louise’s maw will see the nick she’s in & have a word

Reactions: 3
Hopefully if they are on their way to Dundee Louise’s maw will see the nick she’s in & have a word
A weans birthday party I'm sure they said they were going to🫣

Just watching wee Lez rant the noo - ooooooh for duck sake bush and mater will be making an extra stop on their way back to rosies bit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2nd nature to him now. He will have saw her out her face more than he has seen her sober 😳
---
Rosie is a big creep 🤢 she’s constantly keeping Louise out her face so she stays. If that was a guy filling a vulnerable lassie up wi drink n drugs there would be an uproar. Big beasty bush always has an ulterior motive, she’s a dangerous lassie.
probably to keep her from contacting her mother as well as Louise admitted herself that her mum would have been raging she was back with Bush.
---
“You, Dee & Cheryl are the 3 twins” 😂😂 back to school Lez 🫣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wind has got back to Rosie what Lez has been saying. I know it’s normally hate on Rosie season but if that’s what Lez is on about and she’s bringing kids into it like that that has nothing to do with Rosie then she’s a bleeping imbecile.
Rosie is giving me Laura Turnbull vibes when she talks these days, the way she looks down while making statements and her pitch and tone.

Reactions: 2
Rosie is giving me Laura Turnbull vibes when she talks these days, the way she looks down while making statements and her pitch and tone.
She is mimicking her - thinks it makes her look rational! 🤷🏽‍♀️ She just doesn’t quite carry it off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.