Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
He’s wrote that it was her private chats that were copied, it wisny it was the discord that she promoted all over the shot as being this wonderful happy place , the same discord she faked a fall out with Lydo over due to the treatment of Katie Ryan…. When she was doing exactly the same thing- treating other women like shite.
IMG_2433.jpeg

Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
Has anti flipflop guys video been deleted?😆
Aye 😂
I wonder if the wee wummin from KwikFit woke up to texts from her pals asking her why Rosie & some guy that’s been put aff flip flops were shouting about her in the middle of Blackpool 😭
Caught a belter Frankie, I canny decide who’s the worst troll this week him or mad Janine

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
She said EQ is apparently at pleasure Beach the noo aswell

FRANKIE tell bush to get the bastard trailed aw er the park

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Didn't see it but they're surely due a split up, been a while now? Come on Rosie, it's time for 'just me and the kids from now on' videos.
it all started because they were asked who was the most ambitious out of them both an louise was very upset and offended that rosie said she was more ambitious than mater who said that she wanted to be a holiday rep then when rosie said aye thats right louise was like but you havent mentioned that the other day i said i always really wanted to help people wi additional needs then mater got more an more upset an told bush to cut the live

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
See as much as I do howl at his cartoons - hes not really in the best position to be calling anyone else a bully 😆

• Haha

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Here wits happened to her wi the teeth 😳 I’ve been out the loop recently & was on that shambles page n can’t get over the difference in Mater . Has Rosie got mixed up when she was oot her nut & stuck the pump in Mater’s mouth instead of the hot tub & pumped her up instead ??

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wit a brass neck the lot of them. See even if gaz stood there way a knife (probably incase any men got involved, still not right) rosie will still say he tried to attack her way it fs. It will aw be exaggerated beyond belief. What's been a bit of hair pulling will turn into a full on 12 round boxing match by the end of the night. Riddy for the lot of them. I hope her wee boy and lez lassie doesn't have tiktok and just watched their maws scrapping in a landing fs
It’s a complete riddy, the age of them acting like wee weans. The stupidity of it anaw doing it on a live 🤦🏼‍♀️

Muchbee

VIP Member
I've been all ooooover town🥳
---
Someone tell her to request ian van Dahl next I'm window peeking or I'd ask maself

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
She’s said 10 mins ago when I was watching that she’s said from the start T wouldn’t be going because she already took him away to the caravan with Louise & rattled off another few places she was taking him
She mentioned a big list of places she's taking Tylor to. Two of them being Lanzarote and Iceland to see the northern lights. Can't see it happening. X

Cass_25

VIP Member
Lydos in Caz’s box, he said Janines no on the app, no on her real account she’s no😂 We’ve awww seen the screenshots she’s taken and comments made while ‘ aff the app’ geeze peace

• Haha

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Just caught Rosie’s live she’s not taking Tyler to Blackpool with her as she’s going out drinking with Steven, am guessing that’s that Stee she’s been live with all week

• Wow
  • Sad