Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
Everytime there is a sniff of money, they 2 are back together, dry humping on camera then by tomorrow, one of them will have a black eye & they will be back to hating each other 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣
Louise is now born in the wrong body and was meant to be a guy, I've heard it all now. That's apprently why she's always such a dick cuz she's in the wrong body.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m sure I heard her at the start of the week when she started asking for money that it was to take T to Blackpool . I was wondering who would be watching him when she was going on the night out with the guy she’s been battling. Ffs Rosie 🤦🏼‍♀️
Moneybags Mary will be kicking up fk again

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Wit a brass neck the lot of them. See even if gaz stood there way a knife (probably incase any men got involved, still not right) rosie will still say he tried to attack her way it fs. It will aw be exaggerated beyond belief. What's been a bit of hair pulling will turn into a full on 12 round boxing match by the end of the night. Riddy for the lot of them. I hope her wee boy and lez lassie doesn't have tiktok and just watched their maws scrapping in a landing fs
I know we all watch their drama but it really is disgusting behaviour. x

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
it will come when the money runs out and Bush will be a mink & everything else Louise resorts to calling her 😂
---

imagine they 2 rocking up to Ocean Beach 😭😭
There would be a riot coz the dj wont have a Samantha mumba remix

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Aww man I'm missing all this as I'm away over on the Pip Schofield thread 👀......will be back shortly 😄
Good luck , I had a nosy but jeeso it moves too fast & the anti social bastard in me canny cope with the ootsiders 😭 I hope the witch comes on & geeze us the run down, I mind thinking she was a loonball when she spoke about it yonks ago.

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
That wee racist prick Merki is no half going for Ben. It’ll be her & folk in her comments fault if his girlfriend has a miscarriage, and he’s turned into the new Jade Frati ‘ stoap talking aboot ma unborn wean’.
Ben, the folk in her comments & anybody else are not responsible for Merki making vile jokes about the Holocaust ffs take responsibility for your actions Ya wee dick
View attachment 2195748
Why does he think he can manipulate people into not responding to his actions? Just like his comment about going for her when she wasn't well or in hospital or whatever the fuck he said last week, Baring in mind nobody had a clue his misses wasn't well and the only reason she was mentioned was because she was writing in all the videos about him and Ben replied to one of her comments! He needs to grow the fuck up!

He probably never passed on my compliment aboot her lips either. She just asked the wee slushy seller if he sees EQ can he tell her to meet her at the Pepsi Max for a sq go😂 aw she's GOT to bump into her surely pleaseeeee
I'm gonny dae the scheme bam dance a day early🥳
It's the new Tops Tiles here we goooooo.

Where's the Tayto car 🚗 we need to go to Blackpool ASAP

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Have they been on is anything happening I don't want to miss it but I don't want to miss Eamonn Holmes slaughtering itv and Schofield 😭
Screenshot_20230530_211425_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
See this narrative that we are bored, auld housewives that ain’t getting pumped right - they can fuck right off with that. All lies 🙄🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she did say she was taking T. However, even if she didn't, she never explicitly said she wasn't.

If we were all under the impression T was going, then so were the idiots who gifted her.

Cass_25

VIP Member
See as much as I do howl at his cartoons - hes not really in the best position to be calling anyone else a bully 😆
I’m pishing myself at Rosie & Alanna kicking up fk because he made them look howling 😭
Big Gildo’s been caught a belter liking TikTok’s about what Janine’s been up to 😭😂
What a fking mess, and where’s the ringmaster that’s caused all this ? Still kidding on she’s aff the app…

• Haha