Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Only time I’ve seen folk use these tattle life pictures are when they’re anti Tayto tryin to get it taken doon

Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Comments off on the videos because she can’t handle everyone going for her about being back with Louise 😏

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Tbf I think Louise is coming across well in this live. It’s her own fault she chooses to act like a hyper 12 year old whenever she’s with Bush. I believe everything she’s saying about her, but it won’t stop her getting back with her.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Did we all see the winching video?🫣
---
Her and her wae the teeth are on a train, hot tub stabbing the night, here we gaaaaawww
She was asking T to unplug it last night so she could clean it for today!🥳

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Rosies tried to come off several times and Louise keeps stopping her saying just make up stuff to talk about people will still send gifts. She's all over this proving what we've said - it's the money that brings her back.

ETA rosie saying she's coming off was probably more Lez type nonsense aswell we're not gonny make the target im gonny come aff

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’d love to see wee Les leather Fleabo.
It’s a riddy how much she is in love with Cher, and will do anything to get some attention from her . Cher obviously canny be fucked with her

Rosie will be in the cells the night the daft bastard .
Yep, it just shows you how much she craves the attention. If she really had to go and confront her anyone with half a brain would just turn up unannounced with no witnesses and certainly not filming it fs 😂😂
---
Cher boasting she doesn't go to doors because it a worse charge. x
While the rest of us in the real world don't go to doors because we are adults and don't get into arguments with people online on a fucking app that's meant to be fun 😂 reprobates the lot of them.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Bam hoose checklist

1. Crushed velvet headboard
2. Geometric triangular wallpaper

Anything else?

PS How can anyone get pished on Tequila Rose, it's like 15%, fuckin lightweights.

Carry on.....

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosie disny like me😭 and here’s me thinking we were bonding anaw 😭
Tattles obviously getting to her, she needs to stop reading here or whoever is sending her posts from here needs to wrap it if it’s affecting their pal , naebody forces anyone to read here.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Without seeing what the other comments are it’s hard to know the context of any comments anyone makes on that page. Sometimes you read comments & they can have different meanings for different people. Depends on your own frame of mind at the time. That’s where they fail at any kind of “justice”. It’s obv just a troll page with an agenda. They’re even bringing Kdawg into it & she’s nothing to do with any of it. Jury’s out for me on this one.
I seen that , obviously missed the memo that KD slung Janine a while back for her pish.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why does he think he can manipulate people into not responding to his actions? Just like his comment about going for her when she wasn't well or in hospital or whatever the fuck he said last week, Baring in mind nobody had a clue his misses wasn't well and the only reason she was mentioned was because she was writing in all the videos about him and Ben replied to one of her comments! He needs to grow the fuck up!
He’s using his Mrs he’s known 5 minutes and his unborn wean to get out of his shitty behaviour, bowfing behaviour. His aunty Dee taught him well

beebee789

VIP Member
Is her talking to Cher not a breach of her bail conditions? If there's an active case, they can't just turn round and say oh we kissed and made up. A charge is a charge. She's really fucking herself over today between this and attacking Lez on video.

Cass_25

VIP Member
That wee guy is gonny be back on a rant shortly calling us plimsolls noo for being evil aboot stee -
for the record I don't actually mind stee, Frankie😌 boy looks like he's having a rare time in blackpool🥳
Aye Stee looks like he’s having a great time, while Frankie’s sitting sweating stinking oot his taxi pressing refresh on tattle.

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
I'm not too bad trying to establish breastfeeding while being blue lighted to hospital isn't quite what I had in mind though. I'm just so exhausted it's unreal. Trying to keep up my eating and drinking though as I'm no good to my man and sons ill.
Its not as easy as we assume it to be is it! take care and look after yourself!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Louise has posted a video saying her pal came an got her Rosie’s kept half the money or something and took her dla 🤷‍♀️ am to tired at this point to work it out 😂

• Haha
Aye I think sword is a metaphor for knife. Same as Fortnight is a metaphor for what happend. I’m sure the polis won’t be able to decipher this massively cryptic code 😂

• Haha