Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
so she has just said that she isn’t taking T because Stee her new bestie would be with his burd and they will be drinking and she doesn’t want to say to them to stay sober for a nice family holiday….as if she stays sober when she is around T 🙄 how about you put your boy first instead of new pals & a sesh for once!

Reactions: 9

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That wee racist prick Merki is no half going for Ben. It’ll be her & folk in her comments fault if his girlfriend has a miscarriage, and he’s turned into the new Jade Frati ‘ stoap talking aboot ma unborn wean’.
Ben, the folk in her comments & anybody else are not responsible for Merki making vile jokes about the Holocaust ffs take responsibility for your actions Ya wee dick
View attachment 2195748
piss off away from the app then if its causing so much distress, wee prick!

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosies in a hell of a mess.
It’s no tattle that’s done this to her, it’s you Frankie.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The way she spoke to that Taxi Driver was disgusting. Poor guy just trying to do his job.
If he’s listened to what they were doing he’s right not to want to wait either he’s getting involved in law breaking if he does. I can’t believe what's happening the day!

Spanor511

VIP Member
Louise has just said she only drinks a wee bottle of tequila rose now as she can’t handle her drink….nae mention of the vallies, gear and gabbas.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I cant be the only one who thinks the stee character is very like blancos ex josh🤣🤣🤣 ive missed it all i was on holiday but just saw her on and thought she was with blancos ex (till i caught up on here)
Aye. I didn't want to be the one to say because josh is unfortunate looking as fuck🤣

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Mater was just live said that bush battered fuck out her last weekend blood was everywhere!! She said i wonder how many big macs she paid frankie to stay with her tonight 🫣🫣🫣

• Wow
  • Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
Happy your boy is home with you. Take care. X

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
I got half way through episode 9 as zander was bronzing the T zone after asking where IS the T zone - While rosie was trying to get him clients that would pay him £35 to do their makeup.
Anything good happen in episode 10?

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
To be fair to her she said from the start she wasn't taking T on this holiday but dunno how she's affording the rest of the holidays she's got planned, we work hard n have to pay ours up
begging online, the new way for people who don’t work to buy the stuff they want.

She said at the beginning of the week that she was going to Blackpool with T i am sure.

Lez was just on shouting about how Michelle threw her under a bus by phoning Rosie but “Rosie’s went quiet now she knows I could end her with what I know about her sister and newphew”

could we be in for a royal rumble at topps tiles????

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
That page miss JJ discord bully popped up shortly after Rosie did her response to JJ. It’s obv someone connected to rosie if not herself. Pandemonium’s comments look bad but I think he was trying to say Rosie using that girl Arlene & JJs domestic abuse to score points was disgusting. Rosie made a big spiel about the girls ex being put away for 10/12 years because of what he did to her (dv). I think he was making a point that it was the shooting he went down for not dv. Im not saying he’s right but you all know Rosie will double down when caught out in misinformation. Recent example that poor wee dog.
im only being devils advocate. I’ve been through DV myself & id have done exactly same as that girl. Sentencing (if you’re lucky to get one) is pitiful. A few months maybe & it certainly doesn’t deter them. My ex went on to assault his next partner too. Only know because there was a dv campaign in papers at the time and he was exposed in it

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
What's her beef wae Pandemonium and who's she talking about? And where's she off tae on a fast train with hardly any stops??

Dundee????
I was wondering that anaw seeing her tiktok there. She done the live with Blanco about him but that was months ago . I’ve only ever seen him go live with KD & Scottish tiktoks never really spoke about on there, so I wonder what’s happened.