Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
It should have been me with a ring oot the pawn shop on my finger & sticking some tins of pedigree chum in the trolley at Asda for my man Danny but nawwww Janine wae her big pointy chin used as a wooden spoon had to fuck it up for me .
I am going to be giving Rosie hauners at Topps Tiles
We need to take you to the wedding in the tayto mobile so you can march up the aisle singing 🎶 it shoulda been me🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
She said EQ is apparently at pleasure Beach the noo aswell

FRANKIE tell bush to get the bastard trailed aw er the park
She’s in Blackpool & has an issue with the guy Rosie’s with, Stee not the random new pal who’s getting rid of aww his flip flops. I’d love to see her bump into Bush, Bush would annihilate her.
But I saw Frankie comment that EQ was his pal because she follows him back , he wrote it when Rosie was looking for battles the first time she done the weeklies. So fat Frankie will likely no tell her.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
The only time i'm bored is when i'm forced to watch beggy bastards repeat the same cycle of events ad nauseum cos they're incapable of growing up and learning from the past. It's like Groundhog Day with Rosie and Warthog Day with Cher.

And as for Mater, her blatantly lying about Tattle makes me suspicious of everything else she was saying. As much as i do believe Rosie is out her pus on pills half the time, Mater's done herself no favours by lying and casting doubt on the rest of her narrative.

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Mary's no right in the nut. Just sent bush a carousel and a whale. She'd be as well just booking her the trip to blackpool herself at this point and cutting out the middle man 🤣

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
All Louise has done is act like a child asking for new crocs , trainers , tracksuit, a boat, food etc etc - Rosie will be back on the weeklies to keep her happy

Rosie mothers her better than she does her kids ffs 🥴

i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
I'm so pleased for you and your family that you have your wee warrior home 💙🎉 give him a big hug from all his tattle aunties xx

• Heart

humdinger

To be fair to her she said from the start she wasn't taking T on this holiday but dunno how she's affording the rest of the holidays she's got planned, we work hard n have to pay ours up

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
It should have been me with a ring oot the pawn shop on my finger & sticking some tins of pedigree chum in the trolley at Asda for my man Danny but nawwww Janine wae her big pointy chin used as a wooden spoon had to fuck it up for me .
I am going to be giving Rosie hauners at Topps Tiles
Awww @Cass_25 I feel for you I really do 🥺🥺 if it’s any consolation he’s piled on the beef and looking more like Johnny Vegas than Johnny Depp . He would have had pedigree chum with you but now I bet he’s settling for Aldi . So now we’re on the look out for a new bam for you to get you over Danny . I’ll be on the lookout 👀👀 how do you feel about a wee trip to the time capsule instead of CJs ?? Feel like CJs is a bit much for you the now

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Bank holiday bush never lets us down. I wish I could put real bets on her getting back with Mater.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Jeeezoooo miss a couple of days and come back to smelly Rosie’s thread alive & kicking 😂 wtf was all that last night !! Wit an absolute brass neck . Howling at wee Lez saying Rosie has size 18 feet and a boaby 😂😂 Rosie really does think she’s some sort of celebrity and it knocks me sick . Why are people gifting this utter scumbag !! Poor Tyler , he must get ripped constantly at school . And her fake silly wee voice calling Tyler baby & sweetheart is fooling no one . Why that poor wean hasn’t been removed from her I’ll never know . Have to say I felt a bit sorry for Louise , I know it’s her own fault but I don’t think she’s a bad yin like Rosie . Rosie will go out her way to hurt folk and cause drama on a daily basis , she’s a nasty piece of work . Louise comes across as someone that is quite vulnerable . And saying tattle defend Rosie , cmon noo Louise stop your carry on 😂😂 I’m sure when Louise came on the scene she had a few admirers , @Cass_25 where you no one ?? Apologies if I’m wrong 😂😂
Louise’s whole personality and demeanour changes when she is with Rosie. When she goes live when they’ve fell out she comes across a lot more sensible and actually talks sense. Whenever she’s with Rosie, she reverts back into the 12 year old boy with ADHD character and it makes me sick.