Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
I’ve been following (not literally as I’d have been blocked pronto) Rosie’s antics for a while since I moved away from Glasgow to England. I love watching all the schemetok characters on live it makes me feel like home listening to them all argue and fight 😩
I’m finally caught up on all her threads 😭 I was trying to explain to my man why I was screaming at a poster with the cars characters on recently n he was like aye right wtf u on as I was telling him there a lassie that looks like the tow truck 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
Theres lez just said rosies story about noodle
Was lies and rosie was madly in love with noodle and thats why she said it
Les is absolutely vile saying that . Victim shaming at its best . I 100% believe Rosie with what she’s said James done. Victims of SA can be in love with their abusers, it doesn’t make them less of a victim

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This bored hoosewife who is neither bored nor a hoosewife has been out all day because Louise, we have lives away from our phones unlike you & your on/off burd!

As for that shit show today, beyond embarrassing. Just another spectacle for the kids at Ts school to no doubt tease him about his red neck of a mother.

This lot won’t be happy until someone is dead or they get the jail. Absolute shower of low lives!

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
For anybody who never seen her video last nite
Was good enough when she was getting a share of the money, jumping about like a dafty, screaming with excitement into the phone over gifts! only reason she was back there is because she realised she was missing out on the £2500 she got the other week!

Ell87

VIP Member
See this narrative that we are bored, auld housewives that ain’t getting pumped right - they can fuck right off with that. All lies 🙄🤣
I am a bored young(ISH🫣) hoosewife, well for about another 2 weeks anyway. And I've got enough weans to prove I get pumped plenty 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Muchbee

VIP Member
Comedy gold that wummin😆 that little bitch😆😆😆 bet she's been dying to say all that for years

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Frankie is a morbidly obese fat bastard who should give spending some time at the gym a go instead of sitting on his fat arse winding up his so called pal trying to ruin her night just because he wasn’t invited . It’s no our fault Frankie has a weight problem, he’ll be lucky if the bars come down on the rides at Alton Towers the size of him

Last edited:
  • Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I was shocked that she's 81! Still shouting the odds she's brilliant
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
There’s the live , it sounds like Les was on the deck & Rosies booting her .

Wit a brass neck the lot of them. See even if gaz stood there way a knife (probably incase any men got involved, still not right) rosie will still say he tried to attack her way it fs. It will aw be exaggerated beyond belief. What's been a bit of hair pulling will turn into a full on 12 round boxing match by the end of the night. Riddy for the lot of them. I hope her wee boy and lez lassie doesn't have tiktok and just watched their maws scrapping in a landing fs

evie1975

VIP Member
Grown adults with the capacity to make their own decisions. Deflection and whatabootary left, right and centre. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤬

Muchbee

VIP Member
Have we located cass yet??? Mark yourself safe doll or its a welfare check to several random wummins hooses til we find the right 1

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
I’ve been Mia since Saturday. Just heard Stee & Ben on live laughing about Rosie getting arrested. Apparently threw a drink over a barman for calling her a fat mess?

• Wow
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosies crying because she’s been written about on here. The guy she’s with was telling folk were the bad bastards basically. We write about what we see & hear on tiktok the good and the bad , no one forces Rosie to read it , whoever is sending her what is written about on here needs to stop if it is distressing her so much, that’s not a pal .

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Rosies got a hell of a short memory . Wtf are Kerry & Danny doing out egging windaes like wee weans, it’s expected from Bush but they seemed a bit more sensible. With Kerry’s vile comments to Les tonight about wanting Lydo to run her over , and getting involved in this shit show it seems Kerry’s real persona has come out to play .
Glad a grassed her noo then 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m quite looking forward to their holiday , can you imagine the scenes when they are leathering each other on the beach & on lives fleeing begging for money for flights hame 🍿

I bet Manky Frankie’s already sitting sweating stinking out his taxi with a stonner planning how to ruin their trip away

• Haha