Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for Louise, she knows exactly what she is getting into with Bush. And she lets her manipulate her time & again with money. As for Bush, she is just embarrassing. Leaving your son in the house to go to junkies doors & egg peoples windows, shameful yet again from her. Wasn’t that when Blanco, that wee fat cunt Kyle & his creepy boyfriend were egging her windows. No even surprised John Shields phoned the police, i remember when i first came across him, he was on the phone to them about one of his mods 🥴 as it was mentioned before, not one of them pays tax that covers the cost of the police but they waste their time with all this fucking bullshit! And people chuck money at these clatty workshy cretins on a daily basis on the weeklys/risings, they are as fucked up as the cunts they are gifting!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cctm

VIP Member
Between the begging and the wishlist 🤮🤮🤮🤮 aye the money will dry up there will he a fight and louise will be off quicker than she can say your fucking ugly
---
This is on her wishlist 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyone buying them these could become an accessory to a violent crime dont do it people
IMG_0863.jpeg

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Get the gifts in guys so that they can pay for Louise's evident drug habit. She's been off her face every time I've seen her lately. Absolute mess. Poor T having to deal with that.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
Brilliant news. I really am so happy for you ❤

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Poor Mater really suffers from delusions of grandeur. Her a holiday rep. I’m surprised she’s allowed to leave her house on her own never mind take responsibility for numerous people in a foreign country. Imagine turning up to the airport in Lanzarote and that banger is there waiting for you.
She'd be that pure annoying one always skipping about the pool area trying to sign you up to all the events and trips. Shouting here we gaow through the wee microphone on the transfers bus🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
Heard a wee bit she said she got the cells for 4 hours because they brought food into the pub, barman told them no then she said told him he had wee man syndrome, he called her fat, she then "tripped" causing her full drink to go roon the guy by compleeeete accident😆 apparently the wee guy accused her of being homophobic aswell and i think a wee polis chase ensued and she got lifted😆 I actually think that's so funny can't take bush anywhere😆 bets on frankie being the one that phoned the polis, stuck up the road fuming

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Wow. As someone who has just about come through dv i can say if the person doing that to me had a gun I'd be absolutely terrified for my life and my childrens. Is he actually saying the lassie was wrong to "grass" him for having a gun?

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Rosie has aw this energy to go fighting Les and egging folks gaff, can she no apply that to being an acceptable member of society or taking care of her kids?

Actually so embarrassed for the lot of them.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why'va gotty be shoplifting oota super drug 😆😆😆
I’m howling at Scary Spice’s daughter Phoenix being randomly brought up in the comments anaw because she had became pals with KD who had told her Pandemoniums never involved in drama because he wants to meet her maw 😂
You couldn’t make up Scottish Tiktok 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Fuck sake me Tae!!!!!
---
Is she live?? Canny find her
She wasn’t on for long. We’re disgusting & have put this man aff flip flops was the jist of it

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was that sad fuck Frankie sending her shite trying to spoil her night out

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Bank holiday bush never lets us down. I wish I could put real bets on her getting back with Mater.
Everytime there is a sniff of money, they 2 are back together, dry humping on camera then by tomorrow, one of them will have a black eye & they will be back to hating each other 🤷🏻‍♀️🫣

Cass_25

VIP Member
Les has put a video up saying Rosies to not answer the door to someone who comes in a Range Rover, her pals coming for Rosie 😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wow. As someone who has just about come through dv i can say if the person doing that to me had a gun I'd be absolutely terrified for my life and my childrens. Is he actually saying the lassie was wrong to "grass" him for having a gun?
Aye you would do what you could to get him to fk out your life , it’s not grassing keeping your kids safe. Canny believe that from him.