Rosie Bush #36 rosie decks lez but she does it off-cam. whilst dressed up and looking like the michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is back with a smack and a bang, specifically aimed at Wee Lez's face.

She's made up with Big Fat Cher and Creepy Pish-Streak Zander and she's even managed to inspire Fleabag Susan to think she could take Lez in a fight. Which is saying something, as Susan can't even clean up a cat shite, never mind win a cat fight.

Now we're just patiently waiting for the next episode, presumably set in a jail cell.

Congrats to @beebee789 aka Pandemonium's future husband for the thread title.

1687109776867.png

Thanks to @Cass_25 for this beautiful image of Rosie, post-fight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

She's made up with Big Fat Cher and Creepy Pish-Streak Zander and she's even managed to inspire Fleabag Susan to think she could take Lez in a fight. Which is saying something, as Susan can't even clean up a cat shite, never mind win a cat fight.

Now we're just patiently waiting for the next episode, presumably set in a jail cell.

View attachment 2249298

The absolute state of it!

Reactions: 7
Was going to reply to the other thread then seen there was a new one. I genuinely hope Louise stays away from her this time. She's a bit nuts but I quite like her, Rosie clearly brings out the worst in her and its toxic. She said herself yesterday its her own fault cause she keeps going back but then Rosie always had been master manipulator even before Louise. She's just twisted and it's always everyone else's fault. Can't believe we've went full circle again and she's ran out of people to be pals with so she's got to go back to old ones 😂😂 you'd seriously need your head looked at if you would think being pals with Rosie is a good idea 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That picture makes me think of the grinch when he shaves the mayors hair off 😭 she’s one unfortunate looking woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've missed a whole weekend of Bush what's been happening
Think of everything bush related you could think of and it happened 3 trips to Lezs door. Had a square go on the third. Fell out with mater. She lost 3 vapes. Broke her sisters bed. Went to zanders for a makeover. Oh and made up with cher somewhere in between all of this
There was also an egging at john shields soon after bush met up with kerry and Danny cuttingaboot in the area.

Reactions: 10
FFS no grassing 🤣
---

She definitely was in the wrong queue when they were handing out looks
Sorry but if I’m in bad books with Rolly so are you 😂😂 I don’t want to panic anyone but where is Rolly ?? I wanted to tag her but couldn’t , I searched her in the search bar but she’s not coming up . Then looked back my notifications because we were having a good laugh on the vavron thread the other day and she’s not there !! Wtf is going on . I’ll be devastated if Rolly’s been banned 🥺🥺

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So bush is saying that there was method in her madness in talking to cher yest, she was trying to diffuse the situation of louise being in chers box to stop louise going even further 🤣🤣

• Haha
So bush is saying that there was method in her madness in talking to cher yest, she was trying to diffuse the situation of louise being in chers box to stop louise going even further 🤣🤣
Rosie talks shite , pass it oan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2249298

There's not enough alcohol in the pub ...

• Haha
Have they split up ? I was away for crabbit chops birthday I'm so far behind
Bush and Louise? Aye for now. Louise got a lift back to Dundee with her pal on Friday night after Bush attempted but failed to fight Lez then. Louise was raging and went live, actually talking sense and came across well. Not like the hole she becomes when with Bush.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.