Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Charlene's now saying Rosie hit her dog and she said she slapped it on the bum twice as it had its mouth locked on Zara's arm.

Also she's saying Charlene wasn't an ex but a blip in her radar. Kinda called it as the obsession with Louise is unhealthy.

She's just told Stacey P that she's not friends with her anymore as she let charlene in her box. She said that's fine as she has no hard feelings against Charlene.

Reactions: 4

Ell87

VIP Member
I was fucking in before her😂 what account is it she's using I'm trying ti find her on my own account for the podcast
I'm not sure, she's not on now think it was the Rosie one with just a black profile pic

Muchbee

VIP Member

Watching the "podcast" outside she's picking on that Charlene already wtf 🫣
---
She's getting a brighter shade of pink by the minute 😆

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I just joined while she was "crying" about her hitting Louise...I was busy listening to the Clampetts play family fortunes and forgot about the launch of the podcast. Did the lassie Michelle join, was quite interested to hear her story.
I'm not sure but she's on with dawn/Donna now who might I add could have thought her questions through better fs

ZedsDead

VIP Member
@ZedsDead what's he up to, been watching him and the mad bird for the past few days but not been on much today 🫣
Both out their dials on separate lives in the same room earlier, shouting and screaming, it was wild. He seems to be up the toon now, he'll end up battered.

Muchbee

VIP Member
That's honestly a much better frame on her and I'm sure she said she doesn't like them😂

• Haha