Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Is Elfbar out the picture now? She was giving me the heave she put me off watching CLA I couldn’t take looking at the boggingness, the burping & louse riddled scratching 🤢 if I want to see that I just fire on Susan
She’s made friends with CLA but not EQ but she’s back to knocking about on her own going for some lip filler in Belfast this week I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
Wish they wouldn't talk about the wean telling them things on live fuck sake that shit is private😡

beebee789

VIP Member
Then what is the unofficial version of events? Is Rosie just repeating stuff that's already out there?

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
If (it 💯 wasn’t) her address was doxxed there would have been a bucket load of phone calls to sspca. I hope she does go to a police station with him. He’ll then go to sspca or another rescue may step in. I had loads of messages yesterday folk offering to take the dog (rescue & rehoming places I mean)
So Rosie if you’re really concerned give me a message & I’ll pass you their details.
fyi you can’t unchip (ever) or unregister a dog unless you have new owners or guardians. Stop lying You got caught red handed

I reckon something has happened while she’s been away. I just hope & pray he’s not bolted again
She's on live saying she's keeping the dog now. x

• Wow

singlelife

VIP Member
She got banned for hateful speech she said she wished he would die in a car accident but then also she was in trouble with tiktok for giving her account to evil queen. There’s loads of gifting rings on there CLA even gifted herself from her other account
Thx for that. I only watch bits of her when she comes up on fyp

singlelife

VIP Member
ok so Rachel doesn’t hand the dog ?
ok that’s all i wondered
if she did then I would have passed that to sspca but if it’s some other person then I’ve no idea about and can’t report as the sspca prob don’t know them where the Rachel one they prob have record of

tbh it’s disgusting but as expected from Rosie
She stole a dog and gave it away
Poor dog hasn’t a clue
I seen Rachael in her comments when she first got the dog. There were comments between her & Natalie that made me think she was involved but behind the scenes due to her being investigated.

azura81

VIP Member
Her daughter stabbed her brother ??
Well her daughter needs constant supervision dog or no dog with her additional needs (maybe constant adult supervision would have prevented the incident where her daughter stabbed her son) so why on earth would she be near a strange dog where it has an opportunity to do what rosie said the dog done!!!
[/QU