Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Thread name suggestion:

Insulted by a blowup doll - skincare bought shes trying them all.

Where's kryten there's no been a sighting?

I dunno if that's one suggestion or 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

cctm

VIP Member
Bit like the people she spoke about in the discord not being in the discord to defend themselves 😂
Exactly the fucking hypocrisy from them drive me insane! Cher and rosie and the lassy she called a grass couldnt defend themselves on the discord but of course miss jj is different she can do what she wants 🤣🤣🤣

Ell87

VIP Member
Well that's Frankies b.o and germs added to rosies bedbug recipe and her gf is coming tomorrow I swear to fuck I've never hoped someone would wash their bedding so much in my life
Imagine getting into a bed after Frankie's big sweaty arse has been in it...mind you she willingly shares a bed with Rosie so she'll probably not be that arsed!

• Sick

Spanor511

VIP Member
she’s been very quiet, so Mater defo back, as they can’t cope with the jealousy when they’re together on TikTok.

Ell87

VIP Member
Is it? I never even noticed that when i posted
I might be wrong but that picture stands out to me. I remember when it was first floating about clicking in because I couldn't make out the photo and laughing at the pic, Although just remembered while writing this seeing another profile with a diff name and picture but same idea was a pic of someone's legs in a mirror and I remember thinking it looked like the same legs as in the supper fan profile and wondered if it was the same ACC with a new name or the person had a new acc...like I say I might be wrong and it's totally irrelevant anyway but that's the account that came to my mind when I saw that! 😂

evie1975

VIP Member
Tonight’s the first I’ve been on tik tok, a have a lot going on at the moment so just been having a read on here to catch up, but looks like av no missed much just battle of the begging
Hope you are okay and things settle down a bit.❤

Ell87

VIP Member
Right so this is purely me putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5 but yest kat mccoll said she was seeing someone from tik tok & didn't want her to hear her saying that she was marrying someone else for a joke. I'm sure I've just heard Rosie saying her & kat are getting steaming together next weekend (doing housework while listening) new power couple maybe? 🤔🤣
---
Kats in Rosies box now 😏 would love this to be true it would piss cher off soooo much, petty I know 😂
I thought it was Kelly Coyle, she's always in the comments flirting with them all 😂

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m pishing myself at Rosie having went & bought herself new skin care products so she can stop upsetting some people 😭😂
Her war wae big Kryten needs a mention in the new thread
Aye something aboot lydos blow up doll - everytime she said that lastnight I was howling 🤣
My jaws are still sare from laughing, she came out with some belters 😭😂 I’d have loved to have been a fly on the wall in Janine’s kitchen last night 😂

• Haha