Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Dotdot spilling mare tea, it was Lydo who showed them how to make fake accounts to troll.
Rosie’s getting the blame of spoiling Lydos charity live anaw.
So Dotdot and Vikki are pals again after calling her every horrible name under the sun. More fool Vikki for going back there. x

Reactions: 3

cctm

VIP Member
Thanks for the additional info you're a gem. I do agree with his dad especially back then, was that not when social media was at its peak and we would upload full albums from one night? People must know something. Poor man. I can't stand that James English but I might give this a watch.
I dont like james either but this man has honestly broke my heart i think hearing his own words make it really hit home how he is suffering! Its worth a wee listen just to hear the dads story as it kind of fits with a lot thats being said

• Sad

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
That mad John yous introduced me to is live and his bird is arguing with her ex's 13yo daughter 😳
---
See alot of people saying he looks like sloth but anyone remember the old film Mac and me, cz I just see this wee guy!
Oh man I just come across this pair of roasters recently gazandlez#2
I have a screen recording from last night but too big to upload oan here hens

Cass_25

VIP Member
Shes very triggered for someone who doesnt read on here 🤣🤣🤣 we pick and chose what we write about because we didnt mention when she stuck up for LT😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 not our fault her life is a shitshow wether she wants to admit that or not!! All shes goin on about is us saying she obsessed with louise🥴🥴🥴 point proven because there is so much more we have been saying and all you care about is your love life rosie 🤮🤮
---

I hope you are right!! Someone could easily and anonymously contact that man or someone close and tell him where to find his son so he can at least lay his body to rest😢😢😢
Is she on live ranting? I canny keep up with all her accounts .

IceCrackle

Rosie went off on the deep end a bit much at lez . If Laura wasn't that bothered why was she. FS she's the one with bail conditions and a charge 🤣.

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
[UOTE="Cass_25, post: 15262044, member: 309340"]
I’m pishing myself at Rosie having went & bought herself new skin care products so she can stop upsetting some people 😭😂
Her war wae big Kryten needs a mention in the new thread
[/QUOTE]
Aye something aboot lydos blow up doll - everytime she said that lastnight I was howling 🤣

• Haha