Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Fucking hell, 2 crazy nights in a row.

I was sat in bed with 2 devices trying to listen to both Stacey and Bush! All I could hear was Bush shouting.

Bush has lost the plot man, laughing manically all the time.

Why does she keep saying “I swear on both my wains life , I hope they both die if I’m lying” is that even a saying. Wtf is wrong with her.

I don’t believe Stacey whipped her tap aff. Bush is a liar, she’s a known liar and trying to cause shit.

Reactions: 12

cctm

VIP Member
I hate that fucking spotty alky tramp. She needs a fucking kicking. Normally hate violence but she's an abuser!!!! Absolute cunt 😭😭😭😭💔

Really hope you are OK ❤❤❤
I am so angry/upset but when i see the comments DEFENDING her i am beyond angry 🙈🙈🙈 how can anyone say that is ok?? Someone actually said to me that her son laughing shows she has raised him right 😩😩😩 i hope that person doesnt have kids thats for sure thank you ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
And it's all documented online, in video and text, for anyone to look up and read about. Her supporting a literal rapist and laughing in the face of victims.

It's all there forever, for anyone to see. At any time in her future. Her kids, potential employers, potential partners. Her name, face and behaviour are all prominently featured.

And i'm glad.

View attachment 1882525
potential employers 😂😂😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
No not at all! Please do not feel bad. I knew what was coming before I watched them so it was my choice lovely and I'd already seen them on my TT ❤
As I said therapy has helped me hugely which I'm glad I started to help me deal with it.
I was a very angry and resentful person to her being an only child as she chose substance abuse and eating disorders over her family. We actually had a very comfortable life but having money fuelled her addictions.
I won't lie that I've had to fight the urge to go down that route myself but thankfully always pulled back. For me now life is about having genuine people in your life no matter how small that group is and doesn't always include family. Dinae fash lass you're all good xx

If you mean Lomond House Maryhill it's on the same side of Clyde Tunnel as me and heard amazing reviews about it so need to give it a go. Also like Ho's chinese in Knightswood.
These things can be very triggering and I really do hope you are OK ma luv.❤ If you need anyone to chat to or just get a rant out 💖 same for anyone here. Can't promise I can do much to help but I'll do my best even if u just want me to listen . I might be a wee gossiping coo on here but anything anyone says to me stays only with me

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
I don’t know why they’re all acting shocked & surprised. Tattles been saying all this stuff for as long as I can remember……..Why think she’s going to be any different when she never changes. Lesson learned. Block her & move on.
Laughing at these comments tho 😀😀

Attachments

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
The fact his own maw sat there and ate the 4th sausage piece then comes on tiktok months later to complain about her boy only getting 1 roll instead of two . Rosie ye ate the 4th sausage yourself ya greedy bitch ffs 😭😂
Rosie’s done a lot of fucked up shit but I think sausagegates one of my favourites 😂
I keep giggling at sausagegate 🤣 imagine thinking yer outting someone cause they never gave yer wean another piece and sausage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was trying to tell my man at 6 o'clock this morning and he's like wit? are u actually awake or are u talking in yer sleep🤣 and who never got another piece and sausage 🤣 am laying in the darkness howling

• Haha

YerDaSellsAv0n

Wish we could rewind to the hot tub days. Nothing will make me laugh more than the 'sliding aboot like a jobbie' comment. Rosie is boring these days 🥴

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Last night aw the talk of piece and sausage made me hungry was pure craving one (just one mind not 2) 🤣🤣
I went to my bed starving 😂 but it was baltic here I couldn’t be arse standing in the kitchen cooking . The amount I ate this morning thanks to sausagegate I’m surprised I’m not sat here the size of fat Steph

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
he destroyed her once, he will do it again & i am here for it because she deserves whatever is coming her way for continuously standing by a beast!
When that whole original ‘james McClellan broke me’ thing happened I actually felt a bit sorry for her cause most of us can relate to a cunt of a guy treating us like utter crap. I’d now probably pay a full months wages to get a front row seat to see it happening again because she’s as much of a vile piece of shit as he is

• Heart
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Ye should put the trigger warning every time hen cause I near enough shat masel seeing that mahoosive face

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m betting on Rosie and her wae the teeth getting huckled out of Kandy on Xmas night and Rosie crying in the back of a taxi as her lass calls her ugly. I think beebee should be our lookout x

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Yeah, what's genuinely fucking awful is Steph is sitting laughing like fuck about her allegation in another live. She's a sick cunt.
So much for lying in bed with her mum 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha