Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
So cher and co are asking for receipts that girl flashed her vagina on live last night- am i wrong or would sending/ sharing those receipt not be the same as sharing intimate photos without permission??

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
I kept thinking what does Alanna gain from this friendship with Rosie? Rosie brings nothing positive to the table let's face it. She dumps Alanna and picks her up when her and Louise fall out. Speaks to Alanna like utter shite as well. Nothing good comes from this friendship with Rosie.

I think apart from medication? I think Rosie might be supplying Alanna with strong meds etc (hence the bloating). Only thing that's came to mind why Alanna would put up with Rosie shite so much? Just a theory.
Money , she makes more money in gifts when Rosie is in lives with her due to people loving the carcrash. I wouldn’t put it past Alanna to be using Rosie for meds, it’s strong stuff whatever she is taking unsure if illegal drugs or prescribed but Rosie went from speaking normally to slurring her words struggling to string a sentence together in a matter of minutes the other night it’s definitely more than drink she’s taking .
I don’t think any of them have any longterm friendships and nae wonder they are a pair of toxic middens

• Heart

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I think the way she behaved was disgusting!! As i said before i have a child with very complex needs and the amount of help and support she gets/got for her kids is not something everyone gets. To then act as though the people who have helped her before have let her child down is not on she is the one who has let both her kids down. Autistic kids need routine, stability and extra time and patience. Her chaotic lifestyle is detrimental to their well being. My child will not sleep out at my own mothers home never mind a friends house i also couldnt imagine having a bunch of people in while my child was there as it would be upsetting to them
I doubt she will be getting Zara back home for good in February. That was her goal.

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Bush has that poor boy groomed to within an inch of his life as to what to say about his home life. I also imagine her to be a bad tempered bastard with him behind closed doors. Surely when a minor is in a house with two mwi adults screaming at him and putting him under immense pressure to say what they want it’s a police matter for child endangerment?

beebee789

VIP Member
At this point they all know what he's a beast for but are choosing to ignore it, for whatever reason. I blame Mags Hunter for teaching the morons that you can be selective about beastery.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
That boy needs taken away from her , she’s got pals that want to shag weans in her house ffs

• Sad
  • Angry

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Apparently as well Louise isnt allowed in the house when T is there thats why rosie goe quiet on tiktok when they are together and she got an ASBO at her address because of her. That ugly bushy bastard ought to look a bit closer to home before she starts pointing fingers at whos upset her wean 👀👀 Primm said they never really fell out, was just because the bush kept going back with louise and they were fed up with it! Understandable. Prick. Oh how i have missed this ranting haha

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
I'm passed the time for appeal by a while so would be a full new form to fill in. I don't know if I can deal with it until the wee one is here but I'll get the form at least so i have it for when I feel I can manage it
I can help you with ur form.
Ran away from the fanny ward for 3 months to be a Disability Analyst . Hated it and ran back to the fanny ward 😆.
Ive help a few friends do their forms with successful outcomes so im more than happy to help 😊😘

• Heart