Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower……
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing
I was replying to a comment and there was another video even worse 😩😩😩 it has been removed the east end guy says he on a ban he has a backup its on that! I am very triggered by this situation think i have let it get to me more than i should.
Obviously my personal situation with my child means it touches a nerve!
ROSIE we all know you read this thread so this is for you- you are a pitiful excuse of a parent you have doubled down today on what you said last night when drunk and because your son laughs along or agrees with you means nothing he knows no better hes a child he thinks you and your abuse (cos it is emotional abuse) is “normal” which makes it so much worse! You are a scumbag you care about you and only you and i would say it to you on my own account but you blocked me for doing it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Inspector Blanco actually came out looking like Mother Theresa last night, however if she was a real pal she should have cut the live as that riot again said too much.

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
Rosie the only reason T says you’re a good mum is because he has nothing to compare it to. He thinks that’s how everyone’s mother is behind closed doors. You’re a shit mum & T is your emotional crutch/punchbag. Poor T doesn’t know what it’s like to have a parent who puts their child before themselves, who would do anything to make sure they have the best home environment to make them feel safe & secure, who puts their child before any other person who comes into their life. You have no one left but blanco & she’s not going to be around for long either. I wish T could get to be part of a loving family before it’s too late

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s not as easy for Bush to just get Z back for Christmas. That involves a shit load of logistics and paperwork. Plus Social Workers and support workers are off for a few days, they wouldn’t let a child that’s been taken out of their mothers care just back there because it’s fucking Christmas. Only way she will get Z back is when she gets rid of Louise, and stops living a chaotic lifestyle which will never happen. Z was thriving the last time I seen the poor soul in a contact video anyway. Bush only misses the benefits….that’s if she’s not still getting them all.

Cass_25

VIP Member
T really needs taken out of that toxic environment. I really feel for him, how guilty must he feel that they have told him his sister is in care because of him. What makes it worse is you can tell he really loves his mum and she doesn’t give a shit about him. People like Rosie don’t deserve to have children. I love watching the Rosie carcrash but those videos of them talking to T are just sad as fuck, what a bloody shame for him

singlelife

VIP Member
Unfortunately because she’s blatantly lied about a lot of stuff you don’t automatically believe her. She’s her own worst enemy

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
She’s talking as if her & Louise are still together. Her textbook post break up behaviour & Louise following KD suggests otherwise .
The hypocrisy of her trying to talk about stacey and primms relationship was mind blowing. Do you think she believes all the bullsh!t that she spews? Shes still talking about how she was so bad in the mental health ward but if you were well enough to be caught having sex in the toilets with the girl you said caused you to be there, you were well enough to look after your own son. I am so glad other people saw that live when the member of staff was saying about catching them and it was rosie who clarified for the whole live that what they were caught doing was pumping. She found it funny! Rosie you are saying your son was in respite while you were getting banged in the toilet it is not funny!!!

Ell87

VIP Member
Remember Bush correctly called out that Blair. That was a madness time. She’s not wrong all the time, infact quite the opposite.
Omg I forgot about that, the boaby fund!
Bush talks alot of shit and she's a fucking riot, but she is more switched on than people think and she does talk alot of sense at times!

Cass_25

VIP Member
the boy never even got wan Roll n sausage it was a bacon roll he got 😭 so that’s 3 sausages accounted for , what greedy fuck out of Penguin , Prim & Rosie ate the 4th sausage ? One of them must have had 2 rolls or an extra sausage in their piece

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Canny listen to alanas herry tunes anymore 😭 why are all these clowns still 14 in the head it’s a fuckin riddy 🤣

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
I'm often conflicted with bush. Sometimes I feel bad for her she's been through a lot of horrific shit and probably lived with undiagnosed mental health issues for a long time and had kids far too young to understand the work she would need to put in and give up her youth. Other times I think she needs to get a grip and step up to the plate like many other people from similar circumstances too. Either way, this time I agree she's totally right to fall out with Blanco but does she have any pals other than Bianca left now?
I'm the same with her TBH but I think her intelligence (for lack of a better word) is why she annoys me so much. She isn't daft so she knows what she is doing! Rosie has potential to be a decent human being and mother, she continuously chooses not to because it's easier for her to be selfish, do as she pleases then cry about the consequences! Alot of her problems probably do stem from her autism, trauma and MH but she is a mother and is aware of her problems so she should be actively seeking help and strategies to cope and be the best parent she can be but she instead chooses behaviours that make her problems worse and unfortunately her children suffer the brunt of that!

• Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
She’s out her nut. She’s rattled her full prescription, that weans in the house aswell 😢
Hope someone phones a welfare check on her again for that wee boys sake. She knows she’s fucked upwi the stuff she’s says n we aw know what her next step is after aw her bullshit!

singlelife

VIP Member
Well... 🤣🤣 on live last nite it came out that when rosies boy was staying with primm and Stacey he only got 1 piece and sausage and he wanted 2 but he couldn't have 2 ye see cause it was only a wee 4 pack and not a block of sausage 🤣🤣 there was only enough for 1 each. Now rosie was there and could have gave up her roll and sausage but naw she ate it and decided months later to tell tiktok that primm and Stacey don't dish oot square sausage willy nilly
Maybe she thought it was like the loaves & fishes story in the bible? Instead it was warburtons & square slice

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bella2920

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s any need to feel bad about doubting the inspector over the ashes, people like her create their own reputation where they no longer get the benefit of the doubt! Also begging for money on TT and ignoring every piece of advice given is mental 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12