Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Rosie was laughing and finding all the pandemonium cartoons hilarious before he was KDawgs pal tho? She was literally promoting them, and call him her pal 😭😭😭

Alanna is also clearly very insecure that she is comparing herself to other trans women.

P.S - If she does go live can anyone post the username ❤

Reactions: 12

Debcam

VIP Member
Well i fell asleep and bloody missed everything 🙈🙈🙈.
Just seen the videos of poor Tyler being manipulated into saying that creature is a good maw.Fkn poor wean ! I just want to go get him, scoop him up and give him a sense of stability, normality and peace from the constant "sure am a good mum" forced responses. Z being took off her isnt T's fault !!!! I cant believe shes said all that to him. And Inspector Blanco is not any better coz she encouraged and engaged in it all 😒😒😒

Reactions: 12

andiooop

VIP Member
Omg I forgot about that, the boaby fund!
Bush talks alot of shit and she's a fucking riot, but she is more switched on than people think and she does talk alot of sense at times!
I'm often conflicted with bush. Sometimes I feel bad for her she's been through a lot of horrific shit and probably lived with undiagnosed mental health issues for a long time and had kids far too young to understand the work she would need to put in and give up her youth. Other times I think she needs to get a grip and step up to the plate like many other people from similar circumstances do. Either way, this time I agree she's totally right to fall out with Blanco but does she have any pals other than Bianca left now?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
  • Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Aye banned again. She's saying Stacey cheated on primm in Manchester and she's raging they became pals with cher because if she had became pals with someone who grabbed one of them from behind she'd be the cunt.

also her and Ben have apparently spoke and Ben has her new number.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
34? Fuck off 🤣🤣🤣 Big Manky Leesa, single handedly bringing Scotland aff the smack. What an inspiration.

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Literally just caught the ending, so thank you for screen recordings.

The real burning question is tho, has she split with mater? 😂😭

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
I hate her, she doesn’t deserve any they kids, fucking cretin!

A light needs permanently shone of her vile behaviour so whoever it is, keep it up!
She’s the perfect example of her kids being a source of income for her.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
sorry can't relate to all the trauma here because I am the favourite child and I know it ☺

Just kidding obviously. These things have a massive impact on your MH and I'm so sorry for all you guys have went through.

On a lighter note, I have been howling at Stacey and primms videos in regard to #SausageGate they are taking the piss right out that fat smelly tramp and I am here for it.

Maybe if she could actually get her shit together and stop spending all her money on bevy, gear and her fucked up relationship she could afford to feed her son however many sausages he wants herself. Just a thought.
Shes a selfish bastard so no chance of that happening but if Mater wanted all the sausages she would be on that first train to Dundee!

Cass_25

VIP Member
Clearly hearing Rosie badly whispering that she isn’t allowed to do shots so telling Alanna to shut up about the shots because she’s told Louise she’s only having a few cans 😂
This is going to be some night 🤣

• Haha
I’m off the morra so I’m buzzing for this to go on until the small hours. I’m actually tempted to send a dial a booze to her door.

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Bush has that poor boy groomed to within an inch of his life as to what to say about his home life. I also imagine her to be a bad tempered bastard with him behind closed doors. Surely when a minor is in a house with two mwi adults screaming at him and putting him under immense pressure to say what they want it’s a police matter for child endangerment?
Aye she was losing her patience when he wasn't saying what he wanted to. She then told him what he was supposed to say and had him repeat it. I hope as soon as the wee guys 16 he gets to fuck away from her. Sadly as others have said she has him believing her nonsense is normal☹

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Been watching all the catch up videos on tiktok...

Why the fuck is Alanna saying that Pandemonium was anything to do with "Yes the boaby"?

.... Where does it ever say that? She literally has no fucking idea what shes talking about.

I can't believe how much they're both froffing at the mouth in anger over their cartoons, and are they not from like over 6 months ago 😭😭😭😭

She does to Tyler what she does to literally everyone and makes them back up her fucking shite. He's your child Rosie, not evidence to be used on tiktok to back you up.
The amount of times I've heard her say over the past 3 days
"SURE A DID ALANNA"
"INT THAT TRUE ALANNA"
"TELL THEM ALANNA"

literally most of the time Alanna replys with "mmhmm". Just shut the fuck up Rosie.

P.S have any of yous recently been trying to post and its just continously loading and not posting? I put the link to Pandes Yes The Boys tiktok video on this, wouldn't post, wouldn't preview. Removed the link and it's working fine now?