Rosie Bush #33 Booze, blues, and food reviews! Alannas blocked for boxing the wrong crews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX for the thread title.

Bush is back!

Blocking her pals. Outing her pals as cheats. Still full of god knows what 🤷🏻‍♀️

No sign of her with the teeth which usually means the engagement is off yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she get a new ring everytime they get back together? 🤔 Those love birds are keeping Warren James in business #sale

• Haha
Reactions: 6
T is not in the house tonight thankfully. She was saying Louise is right she doesn't have the baws to kill herself but she wishes she could die. She's now sitting crying about alanna talking to James again and now about her sitting in Chers box. I think this has really got to her, she's no in a good way at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
T is not in the house tonight thankfully. She was saying Louise is right she doesn't have the baws to kill herself but she wishes she could die. She's now sitting crying about alanna talking to James again and now about her sitting in Chers box. I think this has really got to her, she's no in a good way at all.
she also said she hoped the candle she has burning, burns the house down 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
she also said she hoped the candle she has burning, burns the house down 😐
Aye I think she's needing a welfare check tbf. Especially being by herself and god knows what she's took her breathing was really heavy as well.

Reactions: 7
Nah not buying it, she's had too much to drink/drugs and woe is me! I don't understand these idiots that fall out with people and instead of having it out face to face they just slaughter each other on live. Alanna being nice to duck face Noddle is bang out of order but Rosie isn't innocent, the amount of people she has fucked over is shocking.

Reactions: 17
Aye I think she's needing a welfare check tbf. Especially being by herself and god knows what she's took her breathing was really heavy as well.
i said that at the end of the last thread that tonights the night when she needs one.

Reactions: 8
Nah not buying it, she's had too much to drink/drugs and woe is me! I don't understand these idiots that fall out with people and instead of having it out face to face they just slaughter each other on live. Alanna being nice to duck face Noddle is bang out of order but Rosie isn't innocent, the amount of people she has fucked over is shocking.
Naw you're totally right she does the same and expsoes folk or turns on them the minute they fall out, but I think hearing anyone with MH issues and seeing them this upset is worrying. The drugs and booze obviously don't help. I'm just glad T isn't there to see his mum in this state

• Heart
Naw you're totally right she does the same and expsoes folk or turns on them the minute they fall out, but I think hearing anyone with MH issues and seeing them this upset is worrying. The drugs and booze obviously don't help. I'm just glad T isn't there to see his mum in this state
No but it’ll be screen recorded and flying all over the fyp tomorrow. I’m sure one of his classmates will show him. That’s what’s so bleeping sad about this.

• Sad
That's it, the most important person is T. He will be watching her live knowing that other kids in his school are watching it and poor T is the one that gets the backlash.

• Sad
  • Heart
I couldn't watch anymore, was just too much.
Aye there's no crocodile tears tonight, she's genuinely really upset. I do feel really bad for her from the abuse stuff she spoke about a few weeks ago when she was younger and then now she's saying it doesn't matter if someone does that to me cuz I'm just Rosie bush. It's a shame, I see why she feels so upset at Alana.

Super mod Jen said someone is on there way to her the now
That's good I'm glad someone is going to get her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That is genuine upset tonight, the drink & drugs have brought it all to the surface.

That is genuine upset tonight, the drink & drugs have brought it all to the surface.
Aye it was awful to see. I thought we were gonna get a rant about louise but that was awful. I hope whoever's going to get her stays with her.

blanco on live with Stacey and cher gifting her in comments. I have to say I do hate how they all just switch pals the minute they fall out. I feel like they are only in alanas comments to upset rosie further. Alana sitting saying haha rosie ya cow. Even tho she's an hole, that's twisted. The only reason they're aw pals is to spite her, it's pathetic. They're just as bad as her.

Last edited:
She needs to engage in a bit of therapy and take it seriously instead of turning to drink and drugs all the time when there's a bump in the road. She's been offered a lot of support in the time I've watched her. Even when she was admitted a few months ago it was all a laugh to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.