Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only in the house and she's shouting at Tylor. x
Aye pure putting him on the spot asking whether he’s a good kid cause the way she’s brought him up or because he’s just a good kid… why would you even ask him that?
Before it cut off there alanna looking like she was going to batter her for covering her mouth to stop her talking, going to end in tears tonight

Reactions: 5
Poor boy. x

Reactions: 3
Ffs I didn’t think we’d have drama yet so went and spent a couple of hours with my youngest even though she’s no fussed imagine being all bitter towards pandy cos he made them look like their ugly selves and I do remember Rosie loving his work before so she’s a big fat bawgin liar.

Reactions: 5
So I couldn’t find Bush or Blanco live so went hunting and found these 2 cunts Ffs, I’ll wait.

Reactions: 13
Im actually howling at them thinking pandemonium is ranty tantys man calling HIM fat and saying he isnt funny if they listened to the lives they would know hes not that guy and they would also know that QUEEN kdawg is not a bully shes a cult leader/terrorist and one live can decide someones fate like 🫰
But on a less funny note that poor fuking boy

Reactions: 6
After the live about SA her children around 50 people I think she said had contacted SW and absolutely nothing was done about it. Apparently the SWorker said to her not to say those things even though she knew Rosie was joking. For some reason this "mother" is untouchable and everything gets swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 8
Ranty tanty is live someone asked if he's keeping up with Scottish TT drama and he says he's gonna spill the tea after his wine

Reactions: 9
I have to disagree I think she is a bully but is very smart and tactical with it. Unless it suits her dialogue she’s not interested.

Before I started screen recording she was going on about how she used to find it funny and how she helped him get to 10k followers and then he ditched her and started making her look shite in them basically
Making her look shite? She does a great job of that hersel!

I have to disagree I think she is a bully but is very smart and tactical with it. Unless it suits her dialogue she’s not interested.
Who does she bully? She is very blunt , brutally honest & a cheeky bastard but I’ve never heard her bully anyone.

Nah I don't agree with that, I've never seen her bully anyone! I've seen her speak her mind, I've seen her be a cheeky fucker at times but never seen her bully.

Reactions: 10
Aw this is the person who says she was always angry wasnt it? Ignoring things that do not interest her does not make her a bully- to bully someone she would have to engage with them
And she does not- she ignores even when she is getting vile threats and abuse she ignore so who does she bully??

Reactions: 10
Please give examples & bring receipts.
ALWAYS bring receipts for goodness sake especially when it is against the most evil terrorist/ cult leader that mankind has ever witnessed (without them actually witnessing her)

She called me a grass the other day. I am a grass, but that's beyond the point. I consider myself victimised.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.