Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.
I agree, and i absolutely understand how hard it is to have a child with complex needs (more than i can even say) but never ever would i say this is too hard so i cant do it! Its hard but it is also so rewarding and the only way to give your complex need child the love care and attention they require is to PUT THEM first!! Simple as that my needs are nothing because my childs need matter more. I havent had a drink in years because my child needs me more and yes at times it is very difficult but so is parenting in general but all you can do is your best. Rosie puts her and louises needs first not her children and thats not right

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Spanor511

VIP Member
They still associated with Bush. Instead of telling her to go home and look after her son, they enable her to sit and eat takeaways with them. They both now associate themselves with Cher and Small John. I have no sympathy for either of them, they are a pair of toxic cunts like Rosie and Mater, they just have more common sense to keep it off the app. Big Penguin thinks she’s a G with a few dragon soops in her.
Feed the weans.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’s the perfect example of her kids being a source of income for her.
thats exactly what they are although the money isn’t as readily available as it was when she still had Z, the days of being able to drop £500 just like that, new clothes & trainers every week etc.

specialK21

VIP Member
Been watching all the catch up videos on tiktok...

Why the fuck is Alanna saying that Pandemonium was anything to do with "Yes the boaby"?

.... Where does it ever say that? She literally has no fucking idea what shes talking about.

I can't believe how much they're both froffing at the mouth in anger over their cartoons, and are they not from like over 6 months ago 😭😭😭😭

She does to Tyler what she does to literally everyone and makes them back up her fucking shite. He's your child Rosie, not evidence to be used on tiktok to back you up.
The amount of times I've heard her say over the past 3 days
"SURE A DID ALANNA"
"INT THAT TRUE ALANNA"
"TELL THEM ALANNA"

literally most of the time Alanna replys with "mmhmm". Just shut the fuck up Rosie.

P.S have any of yous recently been trying to post and its just continously loading and not posting? I put the link to Pandes Yes The Boys tiktok video on this, wouldn't post, wouldn't preview. Removed the link and it's working fine now?
She’s pure horrible. My hearts honestly breaking for that wee guy. Imagine your mum telling you she put your sister into care to focus on you. That wean will blame himself every day his sister no there 😞 his wee head is going to be so messed up. I honestly hate that rancid bitch! Scumbag of a lassie.

• Sad

Bella2920

VIP Member
Rosie talks a lot of shite 90% of the time but 10% of the time she’s spot on… still a cunt though

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
She’s more bothered that Rosie was wearing James’s jumper than the fact the lassie was sexually assaulted. She’s a bunny boiler that deserves all that is coming to her when he fucks her over
Has she got a filter on there or is she genuinely that ugly? Giving Caroline a run for her money for having a melted lookin face

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
The way she's so smug about it makes me sick. imagine thinking you have the high ground over actual victims of abuse. Karmas a bitch, she will get hers. Maybe if she wasn't so fat and repulsive she'd actually be able to get in a happy relationship and remove herself from fat noodles areshole. She probs licks it the tramp.
That's what I was thinking watching that she's making a fkn mockery of beasty baws victims. And I seen the Sr about "her" jumper that rosie was wearing. What an absolute brass neck him and his fkn sea world escapee should fuck off into the sunset together cause nae cunt else wants them

Cass_25

VIP Member
I hope KD goes live today so we can see if Louise makes an appearance in the comments , then we will know if her & the Bush have recently knocked fuck oot each other

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Just leaving this here for you Dundee Manky fans

She obviously hasn’t had that bad an addiction cause there’s no way you could sell that body to fund a severe smack habit

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
he destroyed her once, he will do it again & i am here for it because she deserves whatever is coming her way for continuously standing by a beast!
A beast she herself said broke her. Making a pure fool of herself.

cctm

VIP Member
Dying for a roll and square sausage now 😂 So Rosie is bitching about people who took her in out the goodness of their hearts, when she had bo bugger else, not just her, but her son, and paid out their own pocket to feed them 😡
I think the way she behaved was disgusting!! As i said before i have a child with very complex needs and the amount of help and support she gets/got for her kids is not something everyone gets. To then act as though the people who have helped her before have let her child down is not on she is the one who has let both her kids down. Autistic kids need routine, stability and extra time and patience. Her chaotic lifestyle is detrimental to their well being. My child will not sleep out at my own mothers home never mind a friends house i also couldnt imagine having a bunch of people in while my child was there as it would be upsetting to them

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Just leaving this here for you Dundee Manky fans

Do any of you remember when she “accidentally”
Posted a video of her having erm self
Love on her “buisness page” on fb 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

cctm

VIP Member
I'm the same with her TBH but I think her intelligence (for lack of a better word) is why she annoys me so much. She isn't daft so she knows what she is doing! Rosie has potential to be a decent human being and mother, she continuously chooses not to because it's easier for her to be selfish, do as she pleases then cry about the consequences! Alot of her problems probably do stem from her autism, trauma and MH but she is a mother and is aware of her problems so she should be actively seeking help and strategies to cope and be the best parent she can be but she instead chooses behaviours that make her problems worse and unfortunately her children suffer the brunt of that!
This is my problem- her CHOICES are rank rotten and even abusive when she absolutely knows better!!

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
I had my suspicions that that woulda been the case, as i was told the funeral directors actually help with the forms etc for that while arranging the funeral!
What have a missed why is she raging at les?
Apparently someone said in Lex’s live that Allana was at it & Lez said “yeah I heard that too”

Just say d in last post the problem I have is that she could’ve got same result by sorting something out with funeral director. It’s the sense of entitlement by begging that’s wrong. Some people were giving money from kids Xmas or sending last few quid. She’s a passive aggressive bully when she’s begging

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosie might be a cunt but she was SA’d by James and big fat Shamu Steph victim shaming her right now is absolutely sickening , she needs a slap.

• Heart