Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Inspector Blanco’s back live too, her & Rosie will be back blootered together begging & making cunts of themselves before the weeks out

Reactions: 11

andiooop

VIP Member
She's deluded. Stacey fancies her cuz she falls out with her when she gets back with Louise. No, she's being a good pal and not wanting to watch you fuck up your life again.

andiooop

VIP Member
Ranting now giving Alana the blame for bringing up sausagegate, saying he only got a bacon roll and no a roll and sausage now cuz people are saying what Lauren said. She's also moaning about Lauren's face tripping her after an episode with 2 extra people in her gaff. Ungrateful nasty cow.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
At this point they all know what he's a beast for but are choosing to ignore it, for whatever reason. I blame Mags Hunter for teaching the morons that you can be selective about beastery.
They don’t mention the fact he’s literally SA’d women because it doesn’t suit their narrative, big red flags from anyone who chooses to ignore the SA and how they view consent 🚩🤡

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Do any of you remember when she “accidentally”
Posted a video of her having erm self
Love on her “buisness page” on fb 🫣🫣🫣🫣
no & i hope to fuck it has never seen the light of day again 😭 she is just a junkie version of Susan, constantly wanting pumped 🥴

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Fuck being pals wi any of them!!

Alanna saying that she found rosies comment about her own son funny- but what rubber lips stewart says was vile 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Blanco been on the vallies again 🥴 she spoke utter nonsense when i was in Chers live! How can you find any SA chat funny? No wonder she feels sorry for beasty Jamesy! Go sort your head out!!

Ell87

VIP Member

I put this in Chers by mistake
Rosie’s pals a beast 🤢
I caught the end of KDs live just as Rosie came in the box upset about this, what a disgusting thing to say! She was defending him, adamant he was talking about Beasty not T, clear as day he was talking about T! Is she still defending it today?

Fuck being pals wi any of them!!

Alanna saying that she found rosies comment about her own son funny- but what rubber lips stewart says was vile 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Surprised Alanna hasn't got whiplash with how quickly she U Turns!

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower……
Seen a clip where she shouts to T “I picked you over your sister ,that should be your Xmas present “ …..cue blanco laughing
I hate her, she doesn’t deserve any they kids, fucking cretin!

Haha the east end educator has been mailing me- he is getting “threats” i think rosie thinks he is stacy maybe she is panicking now
A light needs permanently shone of her vile behaviour so whoever it is, keep it up!

Last edited:
  • Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
Ugh with that wee pain in the arse Stewart. Bring Bianca back.
Him n his big sausage lips dae my nut in! They just made a video of each other’s icks. I would need a 2 hour omnibus to list Rosie’s icks. A 60 second tiktok just wouldn’t touch the sides.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Was listening to them in Ryan's live aswell, they really don't understand the full extent of what he's been doing and why he's being classed as a beast! He isn't being called a beast for being a cnut as Shamu claims or for sending RP. He has PHYSICALLY SA'd several women that's what makes him a beast!
That fat skank is making everyone think he’s just been cheeky , I hope to god if she is ever sexually assaulted no one ever treats her the way she has treated James’s victims including Rosie . I felt physically sick at how she was thriving off someone being sexually assaulted last night , the majority if not all of us think Rosie is a roaster but she deserves as much sympathy and support as the other lassies no matter what fucked up shit she might do with her life, the lassies been assaulted by a serial abuser of women ffs she shouldn’t be ridiculed for it . What Steph is doing is absolutely vile.

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member

Missed them back on cause I was having my dinner but they were calling kdawg a bully earlier and how shite it is pandy made them look bad in his tiktoks of them 😭 pair of jealous wee rats the two of them
What a pair of fucking clowns 😭😂😂

What a pair of fucking clowns 😭😂😂
Wish I'd saved the video, CBA going to look for it now but a video of Rosie reacting to one of Pandys cartoons of her came on my fyp the other day and she LOVED it, sat heehaw laughing...she only hates it now cz she doesn't like Pandy anymore!

• Haha