Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoosewifes we need to start divying up the Bush nightshifts the way we have perfectly orchestrated the use of the KD account, I look and feel like a pile of shite at my work the day 😭 how can she not start this shite during the day ffs

Howling at Danny 😭😂View attachment 1676689
Danny would dip it anywhere 🤮

Probably is she always boasts about how all the young men want a piece of her
Mind she was desperate to get pumped off thrush tongue Canzo 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s out ghost hunting with Alanna . Mon to duck Rosie get up the road and spend time with your wean FFS
she can just look in the mirror for some scary sights, no need to go out ghost hunting 😂 she has no interest in that boy, he is a hindrance to her.

I feel sorry for any ghosts having to see Rosie bleeping Bush, Alanna Blanco and that Uruk-hai Darshan creeping up on them in the dark. Haven't the dead suffered enough?
she doesn’t let Darius rest in peace so she certainly won’t give a duck about random ghosts 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone watching wully outing yes the girls on ks1 gaming slowpokers in there aswell arguing with Janet

Reactions: 4
Slowpoker was on lastnight bleeping screaming at Janet et al about the thegossiphotel carry on. It’s 100% one of them. Janet seemed very suspiciously aggressive about the whole thing so she was definitely aware but I’m not sure it was her that made the account.

Reactions: 7
Slowpoker was on lastnight bleeping screaming at Janet et al about the thegossiphotel carry on. It’s 100% one of them. Janet seemed very suspiciously aggressive about the whole thing so she was definitely aware but I’m not sure it was her that made the account.
Janet is thick as duck, i don’t think it has been her.

Reactions: 8
This ghost tour is absolutely shite, that darshan is the biggest fake tarot medium going.

Reactions: 10
Why is wullie so defensive of slow and Ryan seems to have fell out with her. Wit is this live about anyways someone is a snake? Surprise surprise. So has someone leaked pice or something? I'm struggling to understand whats going on

Wit a riddy every single one of them are!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is wullie so defensive of slow and Ryan seems to have fell out with her. Wit is this live about anyways someone is a snake? Surprise surprise. So has someone leaked pice or something? I'm struggling to understand whats going on

Wit a riddy every single one of them are!
What's going on? I had too much drama last night I'm taking it easy in bens live chatting tit about housewives 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What's going on? I had too much drama last night I'm taking it easy in bens live chatting tit about housewives 🤣
I really wish I knew hunni something about someone being a snake and something about slows picture I came out was hurting my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anything exciting happening? I’m a glutton for punishment 🤣 I can’t keep up with who’s on live, where. Seen Ben live but it’s boring. Bush will be retreat for a while after tonight I bet. Comedown/fear will hit her soon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.