Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben and KD on live there ripping the pish out the whole situation . I am loving their friendship 😂
I must be in a wee gang of one, I'm not a fan of ben, never have been, she has always been a troll, and I'm not liking her friendship with kdawg.
But loving all the other drama and nonsense !

Reactions: 9
Aww I can't take to him he brings out the mental health card whenever someone impacts him

Plus his music's shite
Cher playing her mental health card now lol - she brings it all on herself and doesn't like it back - simples

Reactions: 6
Cher playing her mental health card now lol - she brings it all on herself and doesn't like it back - simples
What about everyone else’s mental health that’s she’s terrorised? She’s just a fat scheme maw with nothing going for her apart from tiktok n gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain how it kicked off with Danielle and Rosie? thats the part I'm confused about what did she mean about all the "Glllian" stuff 🤨
I did see the live but Im still a bit lost ...
P.s. i can't watch the Ben clips because i physically CRINGE at that fake scouse accent !

Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain how it kicked off with Danielle and Rosie? thats the part I'm confused about what did she mean about all the "Glllian" stuff 🤨
I did see the live but Im still a bit lost ...
P.s. i can't watch the Ben clips because i physically CRINGE at that fake scouse accent !
Not really sure, the first we seen was the lives of her getting in a taxi outside biancas saying she was blocking Ben, Blanco, Danielle and Gillian because she couldn't be bothered with the drama and fighting about who Ben is cuz I think Ben said something trolly to Danielle or Blanco. Rosie was adamant Danielle had blocked her but Danielle actually showed her snap later in the night and it's Rosie that's clearly blocked her lol. This video from before she spiralled might help.

Reactions: 2
What about everyone else’s mental health that’s she’s terrorised? She’s just a fat scheme maw with nothing going for her apart from tiktok n gossip.
You know, one thing that really gets on my tits is when people shout "av goat mental heeeeuwffff", aye, we all have mental health, it's a bleeping spectrum, mental health can be good, it can be bad, it can be in between. If you have a mental health CONDITION, then say that, or just say that you have poor mental health. Fuckin really annoys me when people say that.

Anyway, rant over, I got some beautiful screenshot of Cher that I thought you all might get a kick out of. I hope they bring you good mental health.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know, one thing that really gets on my tits is when people shout "av goat mental heeeeuwffff", aye, we all have mental health, it's a bleeping spectrum, mental health can be good, it can be bad, it can be in between. If you have a mental health CONDITION, then say that, or just say that you have poor mental health. Fuckin really annoys me when people say that.

Anyway, rant over, I got some beautiful screenshot of Cher that I thought you all might get a kick out of. I hope they bring you good mental health.
Brilliant the big bully getting it right back - love it - that's her and Rosie got a wee taste of their own medicine today 🙌

Reactions: 6
Not really sure, the first we seen was the lives of her getting in a taxi outside biancas saying she was blocking Ben, Blanco, Danielle and Gillian because she couldn't be bothered with the drama and fighting about who Ben is cuz I think Ben said something trolly to Danielle or Blanco. Rosie was adamant Danielle had blocked her but Danielle actually showed her snap later in the night and it's Rosie that's clearly blocked her lol. This video from before she spiralled might help.
ty ty I just don't get where Gillian carrol who I assume is scottishmaw, comes into it

Also what version of wings does Rosie keep playing? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I cant even look at cher without remembering her kids stepmum put up a post about cher saying she licks the curry sauce out her dentures i actually even feel sick writing it 😂😫😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
ty ty I just don't get where Gillian carrol who I assume is scottishmaw, comes into it

Also what version of wings does Rosie keep playing? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I cant even look at cher without remembering her kids stepmum put up a post about cher saying she licks the curry sauce out her dentures i actually even feel sick writing it 😂😫😫
Sookin the sauce right oot her wallys 🤮
Johns a lucky lucky hobbit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
In Lydo and woolys live and they are talking about that anngarner woman who makes up all the lies I'm thinking maybe she's got a touch of Alzheimer's

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've been on a roll this morning got housework done dinner in the slow cooker so thought I'd do some baking used to love making desserts 😊

👩‍🦽 am away to pick up Purplepixie99 she's on the last thread and no realised wer away 🤣
Well seeing you were well rested lastnight Roland😂 rest of us are like zombies the day after that Nightshift,get the tablet oot a sugar rush is needed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was nightshift but had the live playing and what a tit show last night. Rosie definitely only outed Z was in care as she was worried it would have came out to make her look like a bigger bleep than she already is. I get it, Z has additional needs and she struggled but sorry she didn't do enough. I have a child with additional needs and its been tough and his needs are very similar to Z. Ive struggled but no matter what I didn't and wouldn't give up. Ive had more jobs than the job centre in my younger days but the toughest job is being a mum, its no meant to be easy. The extra support was there for rosie but the only thing it boils down too is that she's a lazy, selfish, horrible cow and doesn't deserve to be called mum. Drink, drugs and her social life seems more important to her. Poor T, that boy is a wee angel of a boy. I actually pray he gets removed from her, she's toxic. The jealousy rips out her and its so clear to see that when she wants to cause it that the same pattern evolves. Sorry im with bennybhoy and no changing my mind, Ben's for the watching and her stupid accent makes me want to drag my face over a artex wall 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well seeing you were well rested lastnight Roland😂 rest of us are like zombies the day after that Nightshift,get the tablet oot a sugar rush is needed
I was watching it all till 4 o'clock this morning then up at 7 with kids for school was gona go back to my bed but wanted to gut ma house and I promised the wee yin yesterday I'd have tablet made for him coming in from school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was nightshift but had the live playing and what a tit show last night. Rosie definitely only outed Z was in care as she was worried it would have came out to make her look like a bigger bleep than she already is. I get it, Z has additional needs and she struggled but sorry she didn't do enough. I have a child with additional needs and its been tough and his needs are very similar to Z. Ive struggled but no matter what I didn't and wouldn't give up. Ive had more jobs than the job centre in my younger days but the toughest job is being a mum, its no meant to be easy. The extra support was there for rosie but the only thing it boils down too is that she's a lazy, selfish, horrible cow and doesn't deserve to be called mum. Drink, drugs and her social life seems more important to her. Poor T, that boy is a wee angel of a boy. I actually pray he gets removed from her, she's toxic. The jealousy rips out her and its so clear to see that when she wants to cause it that the same pattern evolves. Sorry im with bennybhoy and no changing my mind, Ben's for the watching and her stupid accent makes me want to drag my face over a artex wall 🥴
She had so much support its unreal. Didn't she have someone that would come in at night to bath Z and put her to bed? I hate bashing SW but the fact T is still with her is just absolutely baffling. She needs a Jess Rennie ban.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.