Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching it all till 4 o'clock this morning then up at 7 with kids for school was gona go back to my bed but wanted to gut ma house and I promised the wee yin yesterday I'd have tablet made for him coming in from school 🤣
Jesus Roland how do you do it? I need that kind of energy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what's the fallout been today? Have her and Ben made up? I've been working so I'm missing everything 😭 Sometimes I wish I could go on the PIP cos I bleeping hate missing all the drama 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Roland how do you do it? I need that kind of energy 🤣
I have probably one really good day out of 14 so I do as much as I can in that day. Proper gut the house skirting boards wash the doors etc I'm about to get the carpet cleaner out get the stairs cleaned then I'll collapse into bed and be fkd for a fortnight 🤣🤣 I do clean on the other days but its just a general clean my man and kids do the rest lol

• Heart
I was watching it all till 4 o'clock this morning then up at 7 with kids for school was gona go back to my bed but wanted to gut ma house and I promised the wee yin yesterday I'd have tablet made for him coming in from school 🤣
I actually know fine well you were still about at that time that's how tired I am the brains no on and I'm making up lies wonder where I learned that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have probably one really good day out of 14 so I do as much as I can in that day. Proper gut the house skirting boards wash the doors etc I'm about to get the carpet cleaner out get the stairs cleaned then I'll collapse into bed and be fkd for a fortnight 🤣🤣 I do clean on the other days but its just a general clean my man and kids do the rest lol
See reading that back its no wonder kdawg calls me a boring auld woman way nae banter 🤣 I'm just a maw that cooks cleans spends time with my kids and gets excited when I get a new mop 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what's the fallout been today? Have her and Ben made up? I've been working so I'm missing everything 😭 Sometimes I wish I could go on the PIP cos I bleeping hate missing all the drama 😐
Ben still has Rosie blocked on everything as far as we know, Danielle was in Chers live this morning and cher was lapping up the drama as usual before going on an 'av goat mental heealf' rant and ending the live. That's about it tbh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
See reading that back its no wonder kdawg calls me a boring auld woman way nae banter 🤣 I'm just a maw that cooks cleans spends time with my kids and gets excited when I get a new mop 😭
Erm, you like to give out the odd spanking! Don’t let her fool ya KD! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No cher, you don’t. You need to have a brain to have mental health.
Shes been claiming to try to ignore drama - so why didn’t she say to Danielle to take the Rosie nonsense to her own live then 🤷🏼‍♀️ But no her & Danielle L were in their glory once again talking about Rosie & her kids - why cant they keep their big noses out of other peoples business - danielle didn’t like her dirty dirty laundry aired last week 🤫

Reactions: 7
She had so much support its unreal. Didn't she have someone that would come in at night to bath Z and put her to bed? I hate bashing SW but the fact T is still with her is just absolutely baffling. She needs a Jess Rennie ban.
When she puts all her business out on the app, then its hard not to form an opinion on her life. I really hate being a judgemental cow but when it comes to this clown its game on. I remember someone helping her at night and these are the resources that would have helped to shape her into being a better mother. No excuse of how she was brought up or her own MH issues, when you bring kids into the world their needs should always come 1st. The way she speaks to her son is disgusting, joke or not that poor lad doesn't deserve to be dragged up by this incompetent fudd. He has had so many "aunties, uncles, grannies" in his life he deserves to have some stability somewhere. SW have definitely failed to help this boy and that breaks my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
duck me that was a rollercoaster to catch up on! I’ve been in the office and couldn’t watch any of the SR’s til I got home, thanks to all of you who stay up late and screen record for the rest of us 👏🏻 Doing the lords work!
The only thing that makes me hesitate in my hatred for Rosie is cher on gloating about it and acting like mother of the year. Her own kids can’t stand her but she takes delight in Rosie’s kids having a fucked up life because of their maw, she’s never once stopped to think about they poor wee kids and it really shows her true colours.
Rosie’s still an absolutely roaster though

• Heart
She’s out ghost hunting with Alanna . Mon to duck Rosie get up the road and spend time with your wean FFS

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.