Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always baffles me how people can afford to send cash or gifts to people on there! Iv only ever donated to the cold cot fund! Never sent gifts or anything

Surely rosie will donate any gifts she gets for alanna??
Has Rosie not already spent the lot on clip in hair extensions and whole roast chickens ?

Reactions: 8
Alana having the biggest dig at Gas and Lecky…. “I’ve never come on live begging for money for gas and lecky, I go and tap pals”

Reactions: 6
Maybe not if the sister has alreadt claimed it as the max payment is around £1600 i think

Reactions: 6
Ahhhh ...a menage lol ...i was in one once and got stung badly when it was my "turn" as 1 lassie who had taken 3 "turns" never paid up after she had already had herses

Them ashes’ll be gettin snorted
Poor da

Reactions: 8
Her Dad's sat on a shelf for 3 years but today she decides to give a fuck about it? But not enough of a fuck to actually do something, beyond expecting everyone else to give her handouts? Anyone who believes a word of this pish needs their heads checked.

Reactions: 20
Also have a family member that is very high up in funeral business and there is no way an funeral director would keep ashes. The customer always comes first with these businesses

Reactions: 9
Why go to the social when she's got nearly £800 already.

Reactions: 13
A heard u have a psych pal can i get their number? Cos i need my head checked i fell for it when i saw her so upset i just felt so sorry for her
ETA i did not gift or donate i just believed her

Reactions: 10
A heard u have a psych pal can i get their number? Cos i need my head checked i fell for it when i saw her so upset i just felt so sorry for her
You can have her number if you tell her to brush them hairy curtains of hers.

And Alanna's not upset about her dad, she's just on a comedown from all the shite she took last night.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.