Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon T had been left home alone. That’s why she’s shat it and reacted to much to the police coming to her door, and why she’s jumped in a taxi. She can’t have them turning up and finding out her wee boy is home alone whilst she’s went awol sitting getting wasted.

Reactions: 10
Last I seen she was caught in traffic. People saying it was the Robbie Williams concert coming out.

Reactions: 5
I reckon T had been left home alone. That’s why she’s shat it and reacted to much to the police coming to her door, and why she’s jumped in a taxi. She can’t have them turning up and finding out her wee boy is home alone whilst she’s went awol sitting getting wasted.
Yip agree with this! She's been at her pals all day, people will spout she's a single mum entitled to time by herself, blah..blah..blah...but after the way her life has been you'd think her "sorting herself out" would include being a better mum than she has been!

Was she not in when the police went to her door?

Reactions: 3
Seriously though how can she do this! My youngest is 15, took her to her dance class tonight a 60 mile round trip, made sure she’s done her homework, clothes all ready for school tomorrow, supper made now she’s fast asleep, safe in bed. This isn’t because I’m mum of the year, it’s just what people bleeping do on a normal Monday night. I’m not perfect by any stretch but her behaviour online gives me the proper fear 🤯
Where’s her kids whilst she’s out on the piss getting involved in petty online drama with virtual strangers?! She’s had so many chances at wiping the slate clean and what it boils down to is another break up with a lassie that slags her off after every arguement and she goes back every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can’t just decide to sit in and be a ‘mum’ because you’ve got a bird. Then whenever that goes tits up which is often, you just revert back to the scummy mummy you really are.

Reactions: 13
Was she not in when the police went to her door?
We don't know if the police have been. But as soon as police were mentioned Rosie bounced on begging. Her arse was making buttons in the taxi because they stopped in traffic so she's definitely in a rush to get over the road

Reactions: 8
Ben has just blocked Rosie after Rosie came into her live and accused her and Danielle of being in it together. Rosie sounds steaming.

• Wow
She's back threatening to tell everyone who Ben is...
Cannae believe it's only Monday

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just feel heart sorry for T, she sits there defending arseholes online and can’t even put the same effort into her son and his well being. Preaching about online “friends” mental health and accusing people of bullying. When she’s got a lovely boy at home that she ridicules and talks to like utter shite.

• Sad
  • Heart
The egg plot deepens. Rosie said she checked her cctv to check her windows… turns out actually she sent Danielle to drive past and check. When I mentioned Rosie says she checked cctv Danielle went quiet for a few seconds and just sort of dodged it. Guarantee the cameras are fake.

• Haha
So glad u got this, I just caught it from her saying Danielle doesn't like Ben, she is an immature fucker! Surprised she's kept it to herself this long if she knows who Ben is!

The egg plot deepens. Rosie said she checked her cctv to check her windows… turns out actually she sent Danielle to drive past and check. When I mentioned Rosie says she checked cctv Danielle went quiet for a few seconds and just sort of dodged it. Guarantee the cameras are fake.
Was just thinking this aswell 🤭

So glad u got this, I just caught it from her saying Danielle doesn't like Ben, she is an immature fucker! Surprised she's kept it to herself this long if she knows who Ben is!

Was just thinking this aswell 🤭
Ben probably has so much dirt on Rosie that’s why she’s never disclosed who Ben is. Either that or Rosie has no bleeping clue who she is!

Reactions: 11
Ben probably has so much dirt on Rosie that’s why she’s never disclosed who Ben is. Either that or Rosie has no bleeping clue who she is!
I hope she doesn't know who she is, ben doesn't seem that arsed anyway 🤣

Think it's safe to say Rosie doesn't know who Ben is because tonight is the night she would have "outed" her she's too raging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.