Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember scottishmaw got accused of being behind gossgal at one point cos she had the same horrible brick wallpaper that was in that shambolic live the crackpot done 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha so Rosie definitely doesn’t know who Ben is 🤣 scottishmaw sounded well pissedoff there. Came in the box said I’m no getting involved then left 🤣 bet Rosie is sitting there fuming. Humble
T cut the live as well when Rosie mentioned who he pals aboot with. Rosie nae mates 🤣 naebody cares mate, naebody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's convinced Ben's Scottish maw even though she saw the 2 of them talking to each other on the same live😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fuckin amazin I wasn’t a fan of Ben’s in the comments but since she’s been going in boxes on the wind up she’s tickled me

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe what I have just witnessed, how she has just spun that into her having to put Z's situation out there.

What in the actual duck is going on.

P.S, She also called Danielle a Black Bastard...
She isn't black, but her children are.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The cryin soon stops it’s duck all to do wi Ben why she’s had her daughter put in care and whatever this ‘all she’s ever wanted’ is that she’s so close to getting now she’s made a hard decision it disgusts me that it doesn’t include that little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Anyone who says I'm a good mum cause i put my wean In care really needs a bleeping reality check!!!! Although that wean being in care is the best thing for HER

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe what I have just witnessed, how she has just spun that into her having to put Z's situation out there.

That was uncomfortable. I don't know why she decided to start talking about Z.

She must be on something surely cos she seems more chaotic than normal.

Reactions: 12
This is absolutely insane. She has a dead funny way of paying Danielle back for looking after T for her while she was away. I got SR but I don't even feel comfortable reposting that mess.

Also the way she says I know how Danielle's gonna spin this and kept trying to emphasise it was her choice makes me think Z was actually removed from her not her choice and Danielle and Ben know this and she thinks they're gonna tell so she's went to put her own story first. She's clearly so paranoid and unraveling in front of us.

Mental. Danielle said nothing to suggest she was going to tell anyone that

Reactions: 7
That fake gentle voice alanna does when she’s pretending to be Oprah Winfrey all sincere when she’s been all you get an acid attack and you get an acid attack you all get wan!

• Haha
Z is thriving where she is. She looks so happy and healthy. As terrible as it sounds, she's in best place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.