Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dafty. I hope this is her rock bottom and she can start getting her tit together and get better for the kids, cause let's face it they're the most important thing.
Not to Rosie. In fact, most things are more important to Rosie than her kids. She's proven that time and time again. A literal one week old relationship with an immature horse was more important to her, remember.

This won't be her rock bottom. At this point, Rosie is in and out of hospital as much as Cherine. She loves the attention and sympathy. It's an easy way to skew a narrative in her favour and gain victim points. I actually don't think this will ever stop. She's incapable of being anything other than a horrendous narcissist.

The best thing that can happen is that T will grow up and get the duck away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have a different level of support needs the two kids. Bush can’t provide a safe and secure environment for Z. Questionable for T, but he will stick up for her. Shes not with family, that’s the same bullshit story as Britt, she will be in foster care with Bush getting contact on an agreed basis. They go out with the SW etc.

Reactions: 9
I think going from what's been said it was a give her away to family before we take her kinda thing. She said she's with a sister but it's been said before she doesn't get on with her Mum and sister. As far as I can gather Rosie didn't have the greatest upbringing and she spent a lot of time in care and living with her Auntie. Apparently Z stabbed T with a fork and she made the decision for Z to live elsewhere because T needed her.

Absolute sin for T watching all this carnage in a place he's supposed to be safe. He was with her at Alannas the other night so if she's went home and tried to kill herself he would've been there. I honestly don't know how that boy hasn't been removed from her care.
It's gonna be brutal for him in school as well no doubt. She said on one of the lives when she was mwi she's down to only seeing Z one day a week cuz of all the stuff that went on with Louise but we all know it's cuz of her behaviour. Makes me think the family want Rosie to have as little involvement as possible now.

• Sad
It's gonna be brutal for him in school as well no doubt. She said on one of the lives when she was mwi she's down to only seeing Z one day a week cuz of all the stuff that went on with Louise but we all know it's cuz of her behaviour. Makes me think the family want Rosie to have as little involvement as possible now.
My heart breaks for him. I have 2 autistic children and they have so much to cope with getting through school without his Mum being an utter fanny on social media where all his pals can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think going from what's been said it was a give her away to family before we take her kinda thing. She said she's with a sister but it's been said before she doesn't get on with her Mum and sister. As far as I can gather Rosie didn't have the greatest upbringing and she spent a lot of time in care and living with her Auntie. Apparently Z stabbed T with a fork and she made the decision for Z to live elsewhere because T needed her.

Absolute sin for T watching all this carnage in a place he's supposed to be safe. He was with her at Alannas the other night so if she's went home and tried to kill herself he would've been there. I honestly don't know how that boy hasn't been removed from her care.
Such a shame for that boy! I just don't understand why he has been allowed to be put through all this tit, there is obviously social work involvement and if we can see what is going on surely they can aswell?! I don't know how things like this work and I understand about them having different needs but I just assumed if one child had been removed from her care they would at least be closely monitoring the child still at home. When I first started seeing her on TT I used to think fair play to her, she always had her kids and seemed to do great by them, sometimes her parenting style was questionable to me and how she spoke to them etc but we're all different I suppose and granted I probably missed alot of her lives but the more u watch the more u notice. She is neglectful and abusive, no other 2 ways about it and I hope she either wises up really soon and repairs her relationship with BOTH of her kids or her boy does and tells her to duck off. It's sad to see because you could always tell how much that wee boy adored her!

Reactions: 11
The social work reports are up on an account called crazy_vidsz if anyone hasn't seen them. The social work know what she's like.

Reactions: 2
The social work reports are up on an account called crazy_vidsz if anyone hasn't seen them. The social work know what she's like.
Iv saw them before, I remember when her kids dads girlfriend posted them on Facebook out of spite years ago.

Reactions: 3
Iv saw them before, I remember when her kids dads girlfriend posted them on Facebook out of spite years ago.
Not surprising tbh it feels like she gets away with murder.

also no surprises you've seen them you're like the wee oracle of Scottish TikTok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not surprising tbh it feels like she gets away with murder.

also no surprises you've seen them you're like the wee oracle of Scottish TikTok 🤣
No by next week I'll not be Cazza wants to expose me as a tattler and he wears Camo trousers so I'll not even see him coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No by next week I'll not be Cazza wants to expose me as a tattler and he wears Camo trousers so I'll not even see him coming.
Fs at this rate you should just make an onlyfans at 20 quid a pop and tell them you'll do a face reveal once you've made some money off them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a shame for that boy! I just don't understand why he has been allowed to be put through all this tit, there is obviously social work involvement and if we can see what is going on surely they can aswell?! I don't know how things like this work and I understand about them having different needs but I just assumed if one child had been removed from her care they would at least be closely monitoring the child still at home. When I first started seeing her on TT I used to think fair play to her, she always had her kids and seemed to do great by them, sometimes her parenting style was questionable to me and how she spoke to them etc but we're all different I suppose and granted I probably missed alot of her lives but the more u watch the more u notice. She is neglectful and abusive, no other 2 ways about it and I hope she either wises up really soon and repairs her relationship with BOTH of her kids or her boy does and tells her to duck off. It's sad to see because you could always tell how much that wee boy adored her!
I don't understand it at all either. I haven't had much involvement from social work for my two, we had a tiny bit of involvement for my daughter but their advice was rubbish and it was as quick as they could get rid of me. They are super stretched the same as all the public services, not that thats an excuse, it isn't. She's been on lives where his social worker has turned up at her door etc.

He does adore her, you can see he just wants to be loved and wants attention and if he laughs at her stupid behaviour he gets attention. The things she says to him are horrible, like no wonder your Dad left. If I said that to my girl she would be really hurt. She knows he's an asshole but she'd still be hurt. She's blaming poor T instead of his Dad for leaving, and that's not on to do that to a child.

Eta - I do know why she gets away with it though, because she blames her autism, her attachment order, her alcoholism, her depression. I've worked with people with an autism diagnosis for 1/4 of my life and I don't know where the hell she got her diagnosis as I have never come across anyone like her in my life. She shows me no signs of autism at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I remember seeing that they had been posted a few years ago, managed to read some of it on that page so if that was the level of concern then it clearly got much worse. I saw social media was a concern then too...hasn't stopped her having her alcohol/drug binges on lives tho has it so she obviously isn't that bothered who can see what she's doing! She is an utter disgrace as a parent, Can only imagine how difficult it must be to care for a child with additional needs like Zs but she clearly just wasn't commited to giving that wee girl the care she deserved. Basically T can manage to do the things his mum wont so that's the only reason there is less concern for him! Whoever posted the report is a scumbag cz they weren't thinking of the kids, they were thinking of themselves getting one up on Rosie!

Quick change of subject here, watching Kdawg and people are talking about mad stayace and her maw big jinty in the comments, one thing that's always confused me...does big jinty actually have tiktok? Always saw Stacey ranting about her and directing videos as if she was watching but never came across an account that could have been big jinty 🙈🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What drives me nuts is when she goes on about oh I had x amount of complaints to the social worker last week and they didn't say anything cause they know what I'm like and it's all jokes. She's laughing and making jokes about the people who had real concerns about her kids. I want to say she said it was 50 complaints one weekend (the SA one) and I completely believe it. I just dont know what its going to take for SS to take it seriously.
*bad night at work last night so sorry if it doesn't make sense lol*

Quick change of subject here, watching Kdawg and people are talking about mad stayace and her maw big jinty in the comments, one thing that's always confused me...does big jinty actually have tiktok? Always saw Stacey ranting about her and directing videos as if she was watching but never came across an account that could have been big jinty 🙈🤣
Big Jinty did have a Tiktok at one point. She never showed her face but she basically would respond to Stayace's claims and call her out for the shite she was pedalling at the time, when she was accusing Jinty of stealing her son. Idk if she still has a Tiktok now though. This was last year.

Reactions: 4
Stayacey has to be 1 of the biggest roasters on tiktok. She's a CEO of a company yet is a high-rise honker (patter stolen from heidthebaw) lives in the high rise at gorbals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last I seen Stayace was splashing her love life over TikTok. 🤮🤮🤮 she’s truly, truly bonkers. Like totally lost the plot. Although she seems to take care of her son, although doesn’t send him to school.

Reactions: 6
Big Jinty did have a Tiktok at one point. She never showed her face but she basically would respond to Stayace's claims and call her out for the shite she was pedalling at the time, when she was accusing Jinty of stealing her son. Idk if she still has a Tiktok now though. This was last year.
Aw no way did she 🙈🤣
I remember she went to Spain for ages with the other wee boy, I'd only been watching her for a few weeks before that!

Reactions: 5
Aw no way did she 🙈🤣
I remember she went to Spain for ages with the other wee boy, I'd only been watching her for a few weeks before that!
Stacey had an ‘army’ on TikTok for a long time, thousands of followers gripped on a most probably false story about big Jinty and her son. Like her maw was getting it stinking 🤣🤣🤣 people found her Facebook page, the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stayacey has to be 1 of the biggest roasters on tiktok. She's a CEO of a company yet is a high-rise honker (patter stolen from heidthebaw) lives in the high rise at gorbals
Yeah CEO of her own business that went out of business really fast. She's a rapper and producer aswell, I remember her talking about songs she had written being sung by Jamaicans? Might have got that wrong but she was claiming someone was singing her songs anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.