Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed the tit....again! Fell asleep with my earphones in listening to KDs live and woke up to Big bully Cher screaming down my ear canal at that Stacey at duck knows what time 🤦‍♀️😂
Frankie is a coward, he always runs from drama. Not necessarily a bad trait but he could still stick up for his friends without getting involved. Would he do the same if he was out with a friend and something like this happened? ...and he wonders why KD is still wary of him. I heard them talking about her showing him her face earlier. she didn't do it because she trusts him, it was an accident 😂 the bam was pished. He said he hasn't seen her eyes, just the rest of her face and her hair 😂
Rosie calling anyone a bully is laughable, whichever Steph she meant is irrelevant because KD never bullied either of them! They are all so bleeping blind! Suits them for KD to be what they say so they can justify coming for her, like we've all said 1000X, they can't stand that she is liked without having to cause drama!
I wish KD would have it out with them when they do that tit to her, I know her way is best cz she can't be arsed with their tit but she would wipe the floor with everyone of them without so much as raising her voice and I'd love to see that! She has every right to defend herself against these idiots!

Reactions: 11
She came out and her bed sheet was covered in sweeties off her wi the teeth so she’d been stopping at Rosie’s then theyve been to Blackpool on holidays so she’s 100% recovered

I actually find Rosie really funny I’ve got a soft spot for her and wish she really could just be happy on her own and with her kids

I take that back the wee shite giving Kdawg crap for no reason
Its just rinse & repeat with Rosie. She isn’t interested in getting any sort of help, she is a manipulative witch. The whole hospital stay was for attention off her with the teeth. Sae this comment last night, Louise is 100% recovered as well 🙄 pair of roasters!

Frankie needs to grow a set of baws, he will be fucked over by Rosie . KD seems to get on with Frankie , I like him when he’s in KDs box even though he’s boring. Picking Rosie over KD naw he can get to duck, his holiday to Blackpool with Rosie will end in tears as will his friendship . He’s exactly like JJ picks the revolting Cunts over the good ones
Hell mend him when Bush fucks him over like she does to everybody else she befriends. Why anyone wants to be pals with her at this stage is beyond me!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Its just rinse & repeat with Rosie. She isn’t interested in getting any sort of help, she is a manipulative witch. The whole hospital stay was for attention off her with the teeth. Sae this comment last night, Louise is 100% recovered as well 🙄 pair of roasters!

Hell mend him when Bush fucks him over like she does to everybody else she befriends. Why anyone wants to be pals with her at this stage is beyond me!
Got help and changed so quickly 🤣 so full of tit the big bush isn’t she. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Missed the tit....again! Fell asleep with my earphones in listening to KDs live and woke up to Big bully Cher screaming down my ear canal at that Stacey at duck knows what time 🤦‍♀️😂
Frankie is a coward, he always runs from drama. Not necessarily a bad trait but he could still stick up for his friends without getting involved. Would he do the same if he was out with a friend and something like this happened? ...and he wonders why KD is still wary of him. I heard them talking about her showing him her face earlier. she didn't do it because she trusts him, it was an accident 😂 the bam was pished. He said he hasn't seen her eyes, just the rest of her face and her hair 😂
Rosie calling anyone a bully is laughable, whichever Steph she meant is irrelevant because KD never bullied either of them! They are all so bleeping blind! Suits them for KD to be what they say so they can justify coming for her, like we've all said 1000X, they can't stand that she is liked without having to cause drama!
I wish KD would have it out with them when they do that tit to her, I know her way is best cz she can't be arsed with their tit but she would wipe the floor with everyone of them without so much as raising her voice and I'd love to see that! She has every right to defend herself against these idiots!
I’ve heard him say a few times to KD why is she telling or showing someone else something & not him , yesterday it was the dog of her pals and before that I’m sure it was Bonnie the cat. It’s down to trust & it’s where KD has the upper hand she’s intelligent enough to not give too much away about herself to the wrong people , Rosie & all the other scheme tok idiots Frankie’s drawn to will be trying to get any information they can get out of him re who KD is & I think Frankies the type to sing like a bird if he was put under pressure . He’s obviously a bit scared of upsetting Rosie , what kind of friendship is that.

Reactions: 10
Bush has made more returns than the prodigal son. She's needing to seriously sort herself out if not for her for her kids. T deserves better than this and SS should of stepped in a long time ago and got him to a safe place. Look how well Z has thrived since she's away from rosie

Reactions: 5
I actually just broke my heart there watching her video. It was obviously all for Ticktok and the views. You could see that beautiful kid was just like “Ok Mum, what do you want me to do” kept looking at the camera.

Reactions: 6
I’ve not kept up with her in months! I blocked every new Tik tok account she made! What’s happened to her children? Does her daughter not live with her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.