Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she went to reach for that phone when it started ringing again I near pished maself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it looks like whoever she's with the now is getting grief for sitting with her on live lmao. She's back in typical bush fashion, pished out her nut being agro
I genuinely didn’t know theres cunts out there under the age of 60 still using house phones

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks as if she’s got tylor with her in that hoose with them all pished.
She’s obviously in heavy competition with Karen Matthews for the Foxy Bingo Mother of the Decade award….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last I seen RB she was in a mental institute… what happened?

The last I seen RB she was in a mental institute… what happened?
She came out and her bed sheet was covered in sweeties off her wi the teeth so she’d been stopping at Rosie’s then theyve been to Blackpool on holidays so she’s 100% recovered

I actually find Rosie really funny I’ve got a soft spot for her and wish she really could just be happy on her own and with her kids

I take that back the wee shite giving Kdawg crap for no reason

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She came out and her bed sheet was covered in sweeties off her wi the teeth so she’d been stopping at Rosie’s then theyve been to Blackpool on holidays so she’s 100% recovered

I actually find Rosie really funny I’ve got a soft spot for her and wish she really could just be happy on her own and with her kids

I take that back the wee shite giving Kdawg crap for no reason
The same/new Rosie that's no getting involved in drama....first night drunk comes on and trys to starts with kdawg! Frankie ' I'm not wanting to get involved' jumped out the box quick enough. Hope kdawg doesn't start getting bs from Rosie's fans now.

Reactions: 11
The same/new Rosie that's no getting involved in drama....first night drunk comes on and trys to starts with kdawg! Frankie ' I'm not wanting to get involved' jumped out the box quick enough. Hope kdawg doesn't start getting bs from Rosie's fans now.
I seen her wi the teeth come in first so they’re just tryin starting drama it’s no even about kdawg but it pains me when people do stuff like that and to call her a bully and mention steph thingys name no she can get to duck

Reactions: 6
Frankie needs to grow a set of baws, he will be fucked over by Rosie . KD seems to get on with Frankie , I like him when he’s in KDs box even though he’s boring. Picking Rosie over KD naw he can get to duck, his holiday to Blackpool with Rosie will end in tears as will his friendship . He’s exactly like JJ picks the revolting Cunts over the good ones

I don’t know why he felt in the middle it didn’t seem that way to me but he will not be meaning any bad by it

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why he felt in the middle it didn’t seem that way to me but he will not be meaning any bad by it
Rosie pressed the box gave KD abuse naebody mentioned Frankie but he didn’t want to be in the middle of it . He’ll be fucked over by Rosie guaranteed

Reactions: 9
Can you imaging the shite shes probably blowing his phone up with? Frankies never got involved in drama even when he was Chers Friend he immediately left the box when it kicked off, so I wouldn't expect this to be any different, wouldn't say its a bad quality.

Shes an hole, repeatedly doing the same shite every bleeping time she breaks up with Louise. Its bleeping boring and toxic.
She was in the night before like I said and could have easily brought this issue up then but somehow wasn't an issue cause she didn't have enough drink down her.

Reactions: 9
Rosie pressed the box gave KD abuse naebody mentioned Frankie but he didn’t want to be in the middle of it . He’ll be fucked over by Rosie guaranteed
Yeah it was out of nowhere and kd done nowt wrong like she’s said before she only wouldnt let Rosie join her box before to protect her as it was drama

So it looks like whoever she's with the now is getting grief for sitting with her on live lmao. She's back in typical bush fashion, pished out her nut being agro
It’s the sound of them racking up in the background for me 😂

• Haha
Can you imaging the shite shes probably blowing his phone up with? Frankies never got involved in drama even when he was Chers Friend he immediately left the box when it kicked off, so I wouldn't expect this to be any different, wouldn't say its a bad quality.

Shes an hole, repeatedly doing the same shite every bleeping time she breaks up with Louise. Its bleeping boring and toxic.
She was in the night before like I said and could have easily brought this issue up then but somehow wasn't an issue cause she didn't have enough drink down her.
aye I think he tries to protect his own mental health by not getting involved in anything they could then rip him for more than anythin

Reactions: 5
Frankie the coward 🤬

Reactions: 3
I get him wanting to protect his mental health , but there was nae drama before or afterwards on KDs live but he was happy to be in the biggest bully bastards on the apps box not long beforehand .

Reactions: 10
they all really rile me up constantly trying it on against Kdawg when she’s minding her own

Reactions: 8
they all really rile me up constantly trying it on against Kdawg when she’s minding her own
She was just talking away about Kanye West usual celebrity shite. Frankie will be fucked over by Rosie big time she canny keep a pal. It’s jealousy with KD because she’s liked & has a decent life outside of the app

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.