Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww the memories. Sometimes I do think of the boy I nipped a full timer back in my litre of pulse at 15 days. Simple times I tell thee.
Take me back 🙏 Good times

Now it's just bills and worries, wish I'd bought all the lurpack and froze it, instead of cider. I'd be minted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They haven’t changed still a pair of roasters! She s saying she was a problem drinker and she’s fixed the problem so she’s allowed to drink 🤣🤣

Louise admitting she sits and reads TL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
KD saying you can tell some of us are intellectually challenged 😂😂😂 first bit of TT I’ve seen all day and it’s her being her usual self

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Darius is on. Bush is saying tattle are raging she wasn’t oot her nut last night. Don’t see anybody saying that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot listen to that munter Mater. Awww tattle life will be saying this and that. Naw hen, your a mad, junkie duck and that will never change regardless if you stay off TikTok or not. State of you pouring tequila rose doon yer chin.

Reactions: 10
Am glad bush is back cause we’ve got stuff to talk about but duck me they two are doing my tits in after 5 minutes, have they always been this annoying?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am glad bush is back cause we’ve got stuff to talk about but duck me they two are doing my tits in after 5 minutes, have they always been this annoying?

I think it's just highlighted after we've had stereo silence for weeks but they're grating on me too at this point. Might go back to KDs live!

Reactions: 8
I’ve turned off now, can’t be arsed listening to that pish. They’re no entertainment at all. They’re actually boring as duck, MWI or not. Mater seems to think she’s a celebrity now for some reason.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.