Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we predict a riot tonight 👀
This is her first drink in 6 weeks…apart from Blackpool! It’s her birthday on Saturday so she’ll be back to get the gifts.

Ffs me either. Seriously considering quitting my job for real this time.
Apart fae her vase full of blu WKD last nite? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That G Star would give you the boak. I actually said awww when you kissed? Get a life mate you sad, sad Kant.
He’s everywhere is he sat with like 10 phones or something cause honestly no matter who’s live I stumble across he’s there

• Haha
Apart fae her vase full of blu WKD last nite? :LOL:
to be fair to her she did say tonight & last night 😂 although i don’t believe she has been off at all, especially since she has been with that rocket all this time, u need more than a drink to deal with her 😂

Wonder if Hulks still organising a birthday party
wonder who he will take as his plus 1….That burd he stole off someone or Dourface 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
to be fair to her she did say tonight & last night 😂 although i don’t believe she has been off at all, especially since she has been with that rocket all this time, u need more than a drink to deal with her 😂

wonder who he will take as his plus 1….That burd he stole off someone or Dourface 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Dourface 100% she will love trying to save Rosie & Louise

• Haha
P.S - Just switched to Gaz and Les and Letisha, Scotty and some other loser in their box. Dunno if theres drama or not, just tuned in.

Reactions: 7
Dourface 100% she will love trying to save Rosie & Louise
did she not have a soft spot for Louise at one point as well? Wouldn’t surprise me if she was in her dms trying to “work” with her 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dourface is too busy getting pumped and dumped by Crack Pipe Danny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
did she not have a soft spot for Louise at one point as well? Wouldn’t surprise me if she was in her dms trying to “work” with her 🥴😂
Probably a don’t think she’s fussy about who she tries to work with forward slash get to tickle her pickle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I want an ipad”

get a job then & u can afford one Beggy Mitchell the 2nd 🙃

Reactions: 4
Im missing big Cher, she better hurry up and deal with her family tit and come back.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.