Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That curly headed jakeball dries me up like the Sahara. Men with bigger tits than me always freak me out and i have a hefty bust.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not commented in a while but I have finally had time to catch up on Bush’s thread. Scottish tiktok had been wild lately🙈. Missing big bush tho, hope she comes back and behaves herself😂

Reactions: 4
That curly headed jakeball dries me up like the Sahara. Men with bigger tits than me always freak me out and i have a hefty bust.
If a man has bigger tatas than me then there is something seriously wrong as I'm in the 8th letter of the alphabet for boob size 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A canny be arsed with all the lez n has stuff n rest a tt is boring been bursting ma arse working all week so early night for me if the bush shows her face sr plz 😆

Reactions: 6
Bush back to sooking on maters teeth and slapping about her hairy corned beef.

I'm really sorry I know its inappropriate for a thread name but it came into my head n I nearly died laughing so had to share with you all.
P.s bring back Bush 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I'm really sorry I know its inappropriate for a thread name but it came into my head n I nearly died laughing so had to share with you all.
P.s bring back Bush 👀😂
😂😂 She's watching from afar, biting her nails seeing Cher and everyone else getting the gifts. She'll be back, she wid gen up choose TT over her kids 100%. Its the Rosie show 🤮

Reactions: 13

P.s bring back Bush 👀😂
:sick: Great title, but now it’s in my head :ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Defo think the Crabit.arse account was Rosie. If you look at all the posts from the beginning, there is a couple on other threads where the grammar is perfect. They join the Rosie thread and the grammar gets progressively worse.....maybe when the person isn't quite lucid or it's to deflect. Must admit I was suspicious and struggled to read the posts. ScottishTikTok has literally gone mental over the last couple of days and I wish we could have a thread for it, so gutted we can't.

Reactions: 17
Why in the duck is Cher sitting with a pregnancy test on live. I've missed the start...

Sorry its a menopause test.. Ignore me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.