Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had to make another account to get back in to the live lol the one bleeping night cher has mods lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wits happened to that poor wean ? What are all these neurotic morons arguing about ?

Reactions: 2
Well lads I'm away to celebrate 🍾 I got £16 for this month from child maintenance 🤣 my lassie spends that a day fs don't know how that's supposed to feed clothe and heat her for the month. Good job I don't actually need his money my husband works and provides for us

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is madness. This is the thing, it's the second time that Letisha has been "accused" of saying things with proof clearly being shown and her denying it blaming everyone else. Repeated behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Why does that Cheryl not get that bleeping extra nose sorted out at Hospital?
Why is LeTit so full of herself when she constantly looks like she’s stuck her finger in a socket?
And that Ginger bollocks Jade who invited Ginger Olive Oyl to get involved!
If I thought one of them gave one tit about the safety of Rosie’s 2 kids I’d respect them!
But they don’t, it would suit them to watch those kids live in shite.
Cheryl must live close to Rosie? If one of my ex best pals was doing the stuff Rosie has been I’d be round that house taking the bairns to mines for day or too. But naw Cheryl doesn’t have her own kids so duck the welfare of anyone else’s.

Get back to the gear Cheryl with Mr Worlwide Pitbull sweating his fat witch tits off next to you!
LeTit get back to licking your fingers and doing your hair, inbetween making wax melts ya absolute embarrassment of a lassie!
Ginger bollocks Jade I’ve nowt really to say to you that’s bad cos well you have to look in the mirror everyday, that’s enough for anyone!
Stop obsessing over Rosie’s kids!!!
They used to live near each other but Rosie moved

Reactions: 2
She just called Tyler "T."

Is she one of us?? 🧐
Shes defo on tattle cause I called letisha lettuce in a live once and she was saying ur Roland on tattle 🙄

She’s definitely an avid reader on here, eh. I can’t get over how she’s sitting in Letisha’s Live while her wife is in Cher’s Live defending Letisha. Now there’s a child running around. Get yourselves together and parent your child, spend some time together FS.

See the folk in the comments bitching about Tattle, they clearly don’t have the comprehension levels to find us never mind read and understand our posts. No bleep here has entertained Letisha since she first announced herself as Bush’s nemesis.

Reactions: 11
Im sickened wirh rosie like oh poor louise the victim etc...eh what about everything rosie has done to her. And concerned about what to tell T incase he sees this on TT, eh what abouf what he sees about his own bleeping mother.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.