Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all sit on a screen on the phones firing accusations about each other! Point scoring shouting they are obsessed and not one of them give a flying duck about that wee boy who’s on TikTok and knows about a tattle! There’s no doubt t has seen and heard more than we all think
It breaks my heart thinking about what T is going through and the trauma he is being put through that will last a lifetime and why isn’t R with him instead off buggering off to L again

Reactions: 7
Somebody just told them they’ve carried themselves with class tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im sickened wirh rosie like oh poor louise the victim etc...eh what about everything rosie has done to her. And concerned about what to tell T incase he sees this on TT, eh what abouf what he sees about his own bleeping mother.
She just proved she’s more concerned about Louise than she is about T. This has been an excellent opportunity for her to lure Louise right back, what better way to make Louise feel vulnerable than being the one to tell her about the accusations being made. It was even her who actually voiced what Letisha and Jade were alleging on Cher’s Live, the rest of them were skirting around it but Bush came right on and spilled the lot.

Reactions: 14
I've just got into bed and I've got no headphones so I can't tune into any lives. If anything juicy goes on pls screen record, I love the drama 😂😂

• Haha
duck them all! Not a single one of them has T’s best interests at heart. Imagine that child going to school next week after all them very public accusations made this weekend. And naw Rosie keeping him off a few days ain’t gonna cut it (even though u were more worried about Louise tonight). bleeping Cher all besties way Rosie and Louise now!! Christ! And naw Rosie sunday ain’t forgotten just cos of today. You are a tit ma and an evil bastard to boot!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what a bleeping tit show, all a defelction from Sunday night, scammed folk into money thinking t was for T yet louise outed her for buying trainers with it(bet they were for louise too) bought her back. not so long ago rosie said so vile things about her son yet nothing was done about it just swept away as dark humour. Best thing that can happen to that boy is that he is saved from that toxic household

Reactions: 15
Fuuuuuuuuck sake, I fell asleep and missed it all.

I've read through but can someone explain what has come out since Chers live was cut earlier?
Was it proved they made up fake screenshots?
This is literally so fucked man 😂😭

Just dropping this here cause, called it :

Also keep in mind that shes been caught talking absolute shite at least x3 before, so shes an unreliable source.

Honestly can't hack this sloth looking bleep.

• Haha
Wonder are ss involved with Rosie ?
They must be as her youngest child is no longer in her care and as much as it’s horrible to wish someone’s kids taken off them it’s time social services did their job & got her son out of that awful situation.
As I’ve said previously though, Rosie will be putting on an act that all is well when the police come to do their regular welfare checks in order to hoodwink them . No doubt she will have schooled that wee boy up in what to say to the police & social services to make them think all is well.All isn’t well though & it’s plain to see. The authorities are failing this boy, it’s just horrific how he is living. He obviously loves his mum it’s plain to see, but his mum doesn’t give a tit about him he is just a pawn in her vile games.

Reactions: 12
I agree it’s soo sad for that wee boy . And all the videos are there for the social to see . The problem with this tik tok begging etc is people need to stop watching their lives and giving them a ‘stand’. The lives are making them money for drugs

Reactions: 4
Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want ‘likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

Rest in peace, mam. I love you.

As you were, tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Any comments about Bush’s scatty behaviour are disappearing as quick as folk type them. This Letisha shitshow is a prime opportunity for Rosie to come back as though she didn’t exploit her wean to scam money out of people so she could win back the girlfriend she accused of letting her wean down 🙄

Bush just called that Amy in the box Trevor MacDonald 😭😭
Classic Bush move ....get right in about something else to deflect away from her own crappy behaviours 🤔

Reactions: 5
I canny keep up 🤣🤣
Me neither and i missed it all on account of being the old granny of the Tattle fam n needing to be in my bed and asleep before 10pm 😆😂😂.
My head hurts reading all this . The whole thing is really confusing with all the extra characters popping up and shoving their nebs in 🙄🤯

Reactions: 4
Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want ‘likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

As you were, tattlers.
I’m so sorry to hear this - I’m sending you and your family my love and thinking of you at this time ❤❤.

the tears will come, there is no right or wrong way to grief.

i know this may seem a strange way to look at it, but when I lost my mum I did do a post as it meant I could tell the majority of people in one go.

if you need anything or to chat please message/ tags me on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

As you were, tattlers.
Oh hunni 💔. I am so deeply sorry for your loss.
I like to think this is a safe space where we can all off load when we need to so im glad you have been able to come here and share how you are feeling with us all.
Its certainly not in anyway shape or form attention seeking.
So glad you got to be with your wee mam at the end and she will know you were right there with her.
My thoughts and love are with you and your family at this sad and very difficult time x

• Heart
Reactions: 9

As you were, tattlers.
Awww hunni i am so so sorry. Sometimes it is better to write something down and let it out I know I do it often enough on here. I am so sorry for the loss of your wee mum and please if you ever need to talk im here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

As you were, tattlers.
Im so very sorry to hear about your mum 💕. There isnt a script on how to cope. I lost my mum 3 years ago and i threw myself into organising, stalked my Dad for months and eventually i just broke. Please speak out to people, even us if it helps but dont keep it bottled up ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

As you were, tattlers.
I’m not any good with words n I usually say the wrong the thing 🤦🏼‍♀️….so il just say I’m so sorry about your wee mum, sending you loads of love and cuddles ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.