Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't voluntarily admit she isn't good for him and hand him over for one reason only, money! How will she live such a reckless life then or pay for hair extensions, nails, botox etc? She's a selfish, self centred, controlling freak

Reactions: 11
After catching up on the bush I'm shocked even for her this is bad! How she can think its normal to hack into her exs snapchat is truly crazy? If this was a straight relationship and a man doing what she did it would be viewed very differently.

Also the police who do these checks and actually leave a child in her care in the state she was in is beyond me.

Louise should go to the police and report her for stalking and harassment then run a fucking million miles away from the bush and stay there! Louise is clearly not innocent in all of their shit but the snapchat thing for me was a hard watch especially with her thinking shes somehow entitled to take Louise's socials from her.

Crazy beyond words even for the Bush and all her gang of merry followers if they defend her actions they're all needing their heads checked as well.

Reactions: 16
if this was a man acting like this, he would slaughtered all over social media & police phoned but yet again Rosie gets free reign to do as she pleases

i think Louise enjoys all this chaos as much as she does tbh. She might not be as vocal on social media about it but i can just imagine the messages she sends to Rosie.

Reactions: 15
Bloody life getting in the way but I’m caught up again
I duno what angers me more these days the fact her son is clearly not safe with her and nothing seems to be done or the fucking enablers condoning this utter madness!
I also am getting sick of these absolute weapons who keep telling her that there battle scars naw they’re no, they’re fucking attention seeking scars!!!
The people sending her gifts/money fucking hell I would love the social and the dole office to see this shit.
I didn’t honestly think she could get any lower but by fuck she always manages to come back fucking worse.
Who else can’t wait for the “comeback is always better than the setback” videos also someone might want to explain that to her cause it’s just getting fucking embarrassing

Reactions: 15
Off topic slightly....but if anyone follows the Eden Harvey thread, have you read the new wiki page about her on here i think we need one for the Bush lol

Reactions: 10
She'll emerge with Fight Song and new extensions, bold as brass, zero embarrassment, zero shame tomorrow or whenever the fuck she's booked in. Missed hauf the live because I was pished and couldnae help masel and got blocked. She was an absolute midden last night, hopefully today holed up in her manky scratcher aw day stewing in her ain pish. That laddie deserves better.

Reactions: 12
Well that was an interesting catch up I turned her off when she turned balboa bush how sad are u offering money for someone's address

Reactions: 5
Louise should go to the police n get her done for harassment also the telecommunications act aswell as she’s contacting her family etc! It’s pure stalker behaviour, Louise change your number , make up a new email address and change all of your passwords.

Yeh no doubt kid on last night never happened but she will need to deal with SW today because even tho the police had no concerns a report will still be sent to SW informing them they done 2 welfare checks in 1 night
I hope sw find out she was outting dangerous people on her live doxxing etc if that isn’t putting him in serious danger idk what is at this point

Reactions: 8
Rosie says she'd got evidence of Louise and her family being drug dealers though. I think she's trying to blackmail Louise into coming back so she won't expose it all.

Rosie says she'd got evidence of Louise and her family being drug dealers though. I think she's trying to blackmail Louise into coming back so she won't expose it all.
Why would you want to bring that kind of drama to your door step move the fuck on its like fatal attraction ffs she will be boiling her pets soon

Reactions: 7
What I dont get is why would you want to force anyone to be with you?

If her attention seeking shit gets louise back what happens then? They just stay together because louise is too afraid to leave her for fear of being "exposed"

Or better still why would you even want this big bad person at all

Reactions: 8
Why would you want to bring that kind of drama to your door step move the fuck on its like fatal attraction ffs she will be boiling her pets soon
You know Rosie she can't just live a peaceful life. I was in disbelief at her being angry about Louise not seeing her dog when Rosie leaves her wains with anyone for longer

Reactions: 14
She did threaten to stab Louise’s dog the last time they fell out, so that wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 13
She’s a twisted bitch, all that dinny bother her when Louise was with her! Rosie is fly as fuck she will go to any length to get her own way! Spooky bitch

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.