Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
When are rosies followers gonna wake up. She has scammed uz out of money the money never even went to the wean. shes back with Louise and its all smiles just now but as soon as things dont go rosies way she slashes her arms shows them off on live but worst of all around her son. The word narcissist gets thrown about a lot but rosie really is! She has no interest in getting her wean back instead she is chasing about Louise,a toxic relationship from the get go. Well shrek and donkey let's see what this week brings. Black eyes and calling each other all sorts then rosie singing songs about their break up uz r embarrassing I hope to god that poor boy doesn't get bullied for his maws disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I don't think she's got as many 'fans' as she makes out. People love drama and want to see everything unfold. A few comments on her lives about her being a good Mum. But the majority of people are sitting there not saying anything, waiting & watching.

You'd like to think if you were making an arse of yourself on social media someone would come round and cut the live and take your phone off you.

Even 2frat was like I can't watch this. Not very helpful! Even if she wasn't grounded I doubt whether she'd be there.

Rosie comes on tt for likes and validation and gifts. But in reality she has no one.

Is this ‘ Ben’?
If she’s behind the Dianne hating accounts she needs a boot in the hole. I don’t like Dianne but they accounts went too far reporting her to the social n all sorts
Allegedly, some of the yess the girls crew were arguing with Ben about it in Danny’s Lives last night and the Letsendtrollingtogether account caught them out on one of the Dianne fakes.

I do like Dianne, there’s no malice in her and she doesn’t get involved in the chaos that is Scottish TikTok. I just can’t get my head around the trolls hating on her so incessantly when she made an error in judgement, yet Shielsy has gone on his merry way 😡 . I honestly think it was Bush’s attitude towards it all that made the trolls even more vicious, mind blowing how someone so messed up has that much influence on the brainless masses.

Guys remember @crabit.arse?
View attachment 1331179

She showed up and was really active here for a wee while, loads of comments in a short space of time.

Then total silence. I wonder where she went? Or if she was somebody we talk about on here...
I thought she got booted around the same time some others were Tattle jailed.

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
I feel so smug that everyone is now seeing letisha for what she is💀 we all called it here as soon as she reared her giant head! I still don’t have a clue what was going on last night but I think when the people at the centre (Jade & letisha) barely have a brain between them it makes it difficult to follow!

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Is this actually real life? Rosie and Louise on live way cher when last week she threw an alexa at Louise fkn loves young dream eh

evie1975

VIP Member
I just drove in the town wi Auld Danny coming through my car radio 🙈 Noo im off to Tesco wi my earphones on 🤣
Yesterday, when Letit was shouting about dildos- I had it playing over my speaker 🤣 Had some right strange looks at the traffic lights! 🫤

• Haha
Rosies video "I gave myself a baldy"...

So because you shaved your head for CHARITY that means that you are allowed to lie to people to scam them out of money!?!?!?

Shes fucking lost it.

View attachment 1325286
You cannae dine out on a charitable act forever Bush 😆 It is completely unrelated to the gifts you scammed at the weekend. You told your followers Louise had let the wean down and you were too skint, so they showered you with gifts and threw hundreds into your bank account…for T!! Who didn’t see a brown penny of it! Scamming bitch!

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
I hope to god she's not buggered off to Dundee and left him and Police & SW turn up to the door.

Imagine trying to deal with all that as a 13 year old boy with no support. My heart is absolutely breaking for him tonight.

• Sad

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
So they heard a teenage boy say his privates were bleeding and they think what R&L have been doing bad stuff to him? What a pair of fucking idiots! He’s a teenage boy ffs they sometimes do things too rough. I can’t believe they think they heard that yet didn’t go to find out where he is (I’d do that I’d be right to the door or where he is) or did they shut their big fucking trap and let police deal with it! That LeTit is the most poisonous person ever. She’s scarily obsessed with Rosie and Louise. Who sits all weekend phoning them? Get a grip you frizzy haired ugly cunt leTit. Cheryl is a K N O B too, sitting entertaining it. She’s a grown up woman. She’s no Rosie’s pal now but she must’ve sat with Rosie many many times as friends so should at least say ‘listen I’m no her pal but no way she would do what you guys insinuating’ no sits on live all day smoking her fat fucking nose of letting everyone gossip. Wait til it’s your turn Cheryl cos they all turn on each other! If I thought for one min I heard something untoward you best believe i would be at the door or at the police!!

MountainThyme

VIP Member
So do we really think this whole story is true?

Basically what is being said:
1. Rosie and Louise were still together in a relationship on Sunday (This is because Louise was sending texts to someone on Sunday saying "Rosie is mine shes my girl" on Sunday).
2. The whole display on Sunday was to get money/gifts so they could meet and none of it was real???

I cannot believe these morons don't understand that you can pass on STI's even if you're a lesbian.

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Surely to fuckin god louise isnt at hers! I have literally never in my puff seen a couple more toxic. They will literally be on n off til of them kills themselves, or each other. Sad sad sad.

So is Bushy going to refund all the morons that gave her money last night coz big bad Louise didnt turn up 🙄. Scamming mink
The stupid bastards dont deserve their money back, hell mend them for givin it to the fkn rodent.. raging i am 😂😂

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Rosie said she's logging with the police not to take it any further. I'm sorry hen but if you turn up to the police with that absolute bombshell, with the amount of welfare checks you've had I don't think they'll let that go.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Did the Police actually say on TikTik they had no concerns? If I had screen recording of that, I’d be emailing it to their Sergeant and suggesting some training is needed. Lazy as fuck. They probably just couldn’t be arsed dealing with her.

I have a sick feeling she has gone off Live and self injured to guilt trip Louise again. I absolutely think it’s a manipulation tactic when she does this, but when she’s raging and determined to punish Louise, there’s a high chance she could accidentally do some really severe or even deadly damage to herself. Who would find her? That wee guy. Heartbreaking to think about.

I kinda get that T is an age where he is pretty independent and able to entertain himself and seek help if needed (apart from when his TikTok addicted maw takes his phone to further her online smear campaign). The life he is living is his ‘normal’ and being removed would bring it’s own issues for him. It makes me sad though that there has been social work involvement most of his life, including whilst he was in utero ffs, and nothing was done sooner to make sure he had the best start and a stable upbringing. Instead he’s been brought up in his Maws image and exposed to all sorts.

Rosie’s needs have been prioritised every single time, she’s been given opportunity after opportunity to sort herself out and show up for her kids. And look where they are. She lets the boy down time and again and has now opened that up for a scatty bam like Louise to do the same, all as part of her sick, twisted game. Saw so many comments in her Live saying she was protecting T. Fucking imbeciles just can’t grasp how Bush has created that dynamic for T and Louise, maybe even encouraged it as she knows Louise wouldn’t follow through so it’s just more ammunition. Even whilst rhyming off Louise’s character flaws she was still gonna have her back in their life last night, proving she would do anything to regain control over the first person to show her a bit of sexual attention in years.
i never seen the bit when the police were on the camera, my end froze and had to come out & back in. That was the 2nd time they had been out as well. I just don’t get how they can say there is no concern regarding her son being there when she is in that state and also a concern for herself. She was unhinged more than usual for her last night.

its scary as fuck the lengths she is prepared to go to in order to regain contact with a lassie she has known for a few months and the relationship has been so toxic.

she has 2 beautiful kids that she could straighten herself out for her and put as much effort into getting Z back and making life that wee bit better for them as she does for her obsession with Louise.

i would see the point in her obsession if Louise had her life in order and she brought something to her life other than chaos but she doesn’t. She is as fucked up as Rosie. At least Louise has no responsibilities like she does.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Scottys a pure gossiping wee wumin he says what people want to hear then bitches about them in others lives. He’s an Isa. Why the scheme maws sook up the arse of an irrelevant faceless account is beyond me .
Hope no news is good news with Rosie n she is behaving for the weans sake but I doubt it . I’d love to see how she interacts with the police and social services, I bet her personality and behaviour switches from absolute riot to nice caring mum, she is hoodwinking the authorities.

Dourface

VIP Member
Bush back to sooking on maters teeth and slapping about her hairy corned beef.

I'm really sorry I know its inappropriate for a thread name but it came into my head n I nearly died laughing so had to share with you all.
P.s bring back Bush 👀😂
😂😂 She's watching from afar, biting her nails seeing Cher and everyone else getting the gifts. She'll be back, she wid gen up choose TT over her kids 100%. Its the Rosie show 🤮

Schnork

Chatty Member
Wow....2 days later the ginger fat cunt appears back on a video and makes out everyone else is bold as brass for having the audacity to speak on what was witnessed the other night. I swear to god, i wish I had this womens confidence I really do. She has no fucking shame at all!!

Well played though rosie, running back to the woman who "hurt your son" really shows where your priorities lie. And I hope to god your "followers" wisen up soon. How embaressed must they be...one day its "oh yous are the perfect couple" then the next "knew she was a wrong yin, better off without her" to "oh love always finds a way". The lot of you are a fucking disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

I hope T gets removed from her care. Would be much better for that poor lad.