Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we cant have scottish TT thread but could we have a Glasgow one ?

Reactions: 4
Buckled at the scambank saying she hates people who keep other peoples money she tried to do the same thing when some lassie gave her money to help with a kids birthday & for whatever reason it never got used for that and she tried to keep it for her scambank short memory!

I know we cant have scottish TT thread but could we have a Glasgow one ?
probably as long as we don’t mention smaller accounts but its so hard not to as they all cross over with one another in some way

Reactions: 6
Think we could try ? We could mention them by nicknames, tbf we have named them something different anyway . Can someone do it ? im a dope and wid fk it up

Reactions: 3
Shes no a blackfish either … aye ye are hen. Cabbage of a lassie

Reactions: 7
Blackfishing doesn't automatically make you racist... It makes you ignorant.

FYI Primm (took this from an article for you, educate yourself ):
blackfishing as “when White public figures, influencers and the like do everything in their power to appear Black”. This could entail tanning their skin excessively “in an attempt to achieve ambiguity” or wearing “hairstyles and clothing trends that have been pioneered by Black women”.

Blackfishing creates a “dangerous paradox”, as it enables white people to participate in black culture without taking on “the full experience of Blackness and the systemic discrimination that comes with it”.

Reactions: 19
Totally aff thread, probs showing my age but does anyone remember the wee sticky gems you used to buy for a night out and stick them on yer belly/back ? seen this and it reminded me

Attachments

Im so sorry about your mum nothing I can say will make it any better but I'm sending all my thoughts to you and your family x

Reactions: 1
Think we could try ? We could mention them by nicknames, tbf we have named them something different anyway . Can someone do it ? im a dope and wid fk it up
Can try, but the last thread got closed in about 2 hours if that and we had hardly even spoken about anyone.

Can try, but the last thread got closed in about 2 hours if that and we had hardly even spoken about anyone.
Aww could we make it a discussion thread, Not any certain account.. Im getting my books shortly from here

Aww could we make it a discussion thread, Not any certain account.. Im getting my books shortly from here
Ive tried ... See how long it goes

Danny Skitty and Crack Marshall on live again

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Danny still at it . Man this guy holds a grudge, see what he has held in a day, i wid keep that ma whole life. @Cass_25 Im gonny cut yer grass mate

scotty will be driving past your house shortly in a jealous rage
Actual want Danny to smash Scotty Danny’s Un modded Scott he says. I’m quite gutted tho that I’ve no had the kinda DM’s my pal got off him right enough

Actual want Danny to smash Scotty Danny’s Un modded Scott he says. I’m quite gutted tho that I’ve no had the kinda DM’s my pal got off him right enough
wee whore meister that he is

He was asking for tattlers to come on . Looking for back up, im naw outting myself to that wee creepo Skitter. Like to keep him guessing

He was asking for tattlers to come on . Looking for back up, im naw outting myself to that wee creepo Skitter. Like to keep him guessing
He loves tattlers . Danny might be a crackheed etc but he’s genuine is who he is, Scotty is a heavy creep could be any Cunt. Hope Dan the man kicks his wee toaty baws

Reactions: 8
He loves tattlers . Danny might be a crackheed etc but he’s genuine is who he is, Scotty is a heavy creep could be any Cunt. Hope Dan the man kicks his wee toaty baws
He said today he liked TL, if they are nice about him . Only reason any of them were mentioned on here is coz they posted videos about bringing it down . i slagged minty holes trainers , im naw sure that wee lesbian will ever get over that. Danny exposed us... again wrong ! Thats due to Scotty getting info from Tattle Trolls ( AKA BEN, rosies lap dug )

Reactions: 8
They exposed no-one . Cass exposed herself on the rebound from Shielsy . They’re blocking people, why can’t Danny just unmod them and change his password?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.