Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo is a funny bastard but duck me she would do ur swingers in after 10 min jumpin about like an oversized toddler 😂😂

Rosie saying shes a broke peter pan...... i mean surely thats the pot calling the kettle black, rosie lives aff her benefits, and she only gets them cos shes got that boy she doesnt take care of! Ugly green teethed spotty midden

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Louise was sayin “None of us are worse than the other think of the bruises she’s left on me but I’ve left bruises on her with the names I’ve called her, I pushed her to it, she hurt me but I hurt her heart” or something along those lines… that’s been fed to her by bush 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
bleeping sister phoned after me ignoring her message, does Lou need back up 🦸‍♀️

bleeping sister phoned after me ignoring her message, does Lou need back up 🦸‍♀️
I am Mangina 🦸‍♀️

So, i bid you all a goodnight, sister phoned, noo im wrecked 😂❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosies the cooncil plook faced scheme maw version of Amber Heard. Psycho stalker ex. She’s going to make Louise’s life a misery & won’t stop until she gets Louise back each time . Best thing Louise could do is totally cut her off dead act like she doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 8
I agree that’s what Louise needs to do but the reality is she will be back kissing that ugly, spotty neck and face sooner rather than later.
If Louises pals are reading this, get her on holiday and block Bush from everything. Bush won’t stop until Louise is ruined. She had nothing else going on in her head except revenge and winning her twisted games. She has no family, no friends and doesn’t give a duck about her weans unless she’s using one to phone Louise and involve him in her twisted games. Dangerous article of a lassie.

Reactions: 16
Rosie making out that Louise was off the rials last night and messing her life up was a bit dramatic but. She was just live drinking in the house, hardly spilled any tea, didn't have anyone in her box slagging Rosie, the comments weren't even bad.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how people can justify her and the fact she did say about SA her kids. People justifying it saying it’s been taken out of context….. oh hold on a min till I joke about SA my kids 😳😳
She also said she "did it once" in that response video.

Well that's another Lie isn't it. 👀

Shes brought it up numerous times since, stood by the same jokes and said them repeatedly.
And don't forget she wrote in comments how T was a good boy so gave him a wank.

My dog was too busy being sick all over the house I missed it all.
P.S I hope your dog is okay. Saw you say he/she was ill the other day. Its really stressful.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Rosie making out that Louise was off the rials last night and messing her life up was a bit dramatic but. She was just live drinking in the house, hardly spilled any tea, didn't have anyone in her box slagging Rosie, the comments weren't even bad.
she was the same Louise that we see all the time when shes live & had a drink. Rosie doesn’t like when she is able to go live by herself, she has no control over it. Her obsession with Louise is beyond embarrassing now.

I don’t understand how people can justify her and the fact she did say about SA her kids. People justifying it saying it’s been taken out of context….. oh hold on a min till I joke about SA my kids 😳😳
Somebody from that lot of brain deed morons needs to explain why she gets away with it, what is so special about Rosie Bush that she can say what she likes & nobody is allowed to ever bring it up again 🥴

Reactions: 9
She also said she "did it once" in that response video.

Well that's another Lie isn't it. 👀

Shes brought it up numerous times since, stood by the same jokes and said them repeatedly.
And don't forget she wrote in comments how T was a good boy so gave him a wank.

P.S I hope your dog is okay. Saw you say he/she was ill the other day. Its really stressful.
I don't even know anymore, he's on medication to try fix the problem but I'm running out of money and it's making him sick. Iv not even slept or ate for days. I'm at a loss now. I'll call the vets again tomorrow. They aren't much help finically. Won't offer payment plans even though Iv been with them for 9 years no issues. Don't live in an area where the pdsa will help. Iv tried money loans etc but I can't get anything. I'll manage though I always do. 🧡🧡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't even know anymore, he's on medication to try fix the problem but I'm running out of money and it's making him sick. Iv not even slept or ate for days. I'm at a loss now. I'll call the vets again tomorrow. They aren't much help finically. Won't offer payment plans even though Iv been with them for 9 years no issues. Don't live in an area where the pdsa will help. Iv tried money loans etc but I can't get anything. I'll manage though I always do. 🧡🧡
I have money next week if thats any good? I can give u that and ye can pay it in December. ill be putting it away anyways for kids Xmas

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know how hopeless it feels when they're not well, and there is nothing worse when money is one of the barriers to getting them help too.
If he's still eating & drinking that is a good thing.

I lost a 4 year old last year - he had a crushed disc and I took him to the vets 4 times in 48 hour period until they took me seriously, insurance covered 2k of an 8k bill (was at the vet school out of hours and extortionate.. Had to be a bleeping weekend!) Got a loan for the rest then he passed away the day after surgery. bleeping breaks my heart man, and infuriates me every month I'm paying it back😔.

Sorry for off topic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I can send some money over if you are needing it 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have money next week if thats any good? I can give u that and ye can pay it in December. ill be putting it away anyways for kids Xmas
I know how hopeless it feels when they're not well, and there is nothing worse when money is one of the barriers to getting them help too.
If he's still eating & drinking that is a good thing.

I lost a 4 year old last year - he had a crushed disc and I took him to the vets 4 times in 48 hour period until they took me seriously, insurance covered 2k of an 8k bill (was at the vet school out of hours and extortionate.. Had to be a bleeping weekend!) Got a loan for the rest then he passed away the day after surgery. bleeping breaks my heart man, and infuriates me every month I'm paying it back😔.

Sorry for off topic.
Thanks for the offer but we can't be doing that on here we can get in trouble and I don't want anyone coming on thinking they can take our kindness for deftness. He's still eating and drinking but honestly not much the last couple of days and he's sick nearly everytime. I'm hoping he perks up between today & tomorrow. The vets is shut and it's double the money for an emergency appointment. Iv never had him insured because I worked and could afford vet bills and in the last year he's cost me about 5K. Savings are running out. Iv sold whatever I can sell and the vets still won't budge and offer some sort of payment plan etc. i don't want to switch vets either because none of the rest would even let me registered him because I was unemployed. Pdsa won't help because my postcode doesn't fall within an area. Its sad because he's my lifeline to the outside world, I couldn't get through the day if I didn't have him. I'm just trying to stay hopefuls im sorry for your loss mountain, I couldn't imagine the pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Aww love ❤. My wee pupper was really unwell, spend thousands on vet bills, getting him neutered at the age of 9. Eventually took him to a different vet and had a diagnosis within 2 hours. It wasnt good news . But at least i knew what i was dealing with. Hope the big fella is feeling better soon x💞

Does DWP not cover pet insurance ?

• Heart
Aww love ❤. My wee pupper was really unwell, spend thousands on vet bills, getting him neutered at the age of 9. Eventually took him to a different vet and had a diagnosis within 2 hours. It wasnt good news . But at least i knew what i was dealing with. Hope the big fella is feeling better soon x💞
Aye that's been half the problem here, different vets saying different things so I'm trying to stick to the same one in the practice. Even though he's not good it's the best he's been in a few weeks.

• Heart
she was the same Louise that we see all the time when shes live & had a drink. Rosie doesn’t like when she is able to go live by herself, she has no control over it. Her obsession with Louise is beyond embarrassing now.

Somebody from that lot of brain deed morons needs to explain why she gets away with it, what is so special about Rosie Bush that she can say what she likes & nobody is allowed to ever bring it up again 🥴
Magz Hunter confirmed it for everyone, that Rosie used the jokes as a way of coping with her trauma. She’s entitled to say what she likes about CSA because she was a victim 🥴
Magz hunts p3do’s so she is the all knowing authority on these things.

No concern at all for the children, how their so called Mother’s ‘coping mechanism’ affects them emotionally and psychologically. How being a victim does not mean you are free to victimise others. That Bush was even able to think about those vile scenarios involving her kids is concerning in itself, because it highlights just how she sees those kids as an extension of herself, possessions to be used as she sees fit. No empathy at all for how destructive and abusive her behaviour is.

We see it with T, when he’s useful to her he’s paraded on Live, but discarded as an annoyance the rest of the time. Now he’s being used to shame Louise. Just a kid, playing out a role in the drama written by his selfish maw.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.