Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is back ๐Ÿ™ˆ

โ€œAv had this teef since i was 2โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shes just called James Mac sexy ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿคฎ some bleep take her phone off her ๐Ÿ˜‚
She wants him to sit on her face and bluetac nose ( i must say i have never heard this one)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Defo Rosie that was on her phone who does she think she is her mother deal way ur own car crash of a life hen

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry St Rosie ๐Ÿ˜‡. duck off ya moron. The lassie wants to vent, lets be honest she's going to cancel out all the pish you have spewed. Yer mad you dont have control of her account. She is a riot of a lassie, hard to control and ye dont like that, but you are also. 3 times we know of you have laid hands on her ๐Ÿค”. Tell me again who is the victim. Yer a ugly Amber Turd ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Changed her name to โ€˜yesss theโ€™ in hope sheโ€™ll get some boaby, cannae see duck all go past her
going by the boyysss voice, he doesnt have a boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What account is Louise on? I follow like her previous 4 but not sure if Ike Bush has taken then back off her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.