Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that bored i may go to bed 😴 Rosie or Rosie ex.. Get on live pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manky bleep probs started it
🤣🤣🤣🤣 u crack me up🤣 every time I read ur comments and goodnightgracie im in fits of laughter. Earlier it was slowpoker thinking the beasts weren't getting a wee ham or cheese sandwich 🤣🤣🤣
Ive had a really tit week but coming on here to uz fair cheers me up lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone asked Louise what she done to hurt T and she said he was phoning her then she stopped talking about it. I think she’s just cut contact, which is the best way. He’ll get over it. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bush was making him phone, using him as a weapon to try and weasel her way back in with Louise.

Reactions: 14
She's singing

Yer Ginger
Yer Spotty
Yer Ugly
Yer Fat

And then goes kiddin on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who was it that posted that cheeky wee hole clip from the lassie in jail called Stephanie? Cause someone's just told polmont he looks like a lassie from a jail tv show and that's who came to mind 😭😭😭
🙋🙋 hahahaha he sounds like it.
How anyone thought that voice was coming out of any sort of decent looking man, idiots.
He sounds very slow looking. 😂 Thats my politically correct way of wording it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙋🙋 hahahaha he sounds like it.
How anyone thought that voice was coming out of any sort of decent looking man, idiots.
He sounds very slow looking. 😂 Thats my politically correct way of wording it.
There’s an account with his photo and he does. He was in a Live saying he couldn’t go to meet someone at a train station cos of ‘murder stuff’. What a baddie. On par with Julz’s boys. Wrong uns.

• Wow
They could also have meant Kerry who was in "The Scheme" but also made her debut in the Cortonvale documentary. 😂

images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise saying bush kept phoning her tonight and saying the police were after her that’s why she didn’t go to pout cause she’d get lifted and goes on holiday on Monday, said that’s Rosie’s plan get her lifted then she can’t go on holiday and she’s trying to ruin her life

Reactions: 9
Rosie is phoning Louise saying the Police are after her, she's not went to Pout because she thinks the police will come there and lift her
Posted at same time as Bella, sorry lovely 🥰

There’s an account with his photo and he does. He was in a Live saying he couldn’t go to meet someone at a train station cos of ‘murder stuff’. What a baddie. On par with Julz’s boys. Wrong uns.
What's he going to do then. Stay in for the rest of his life, mental. Must be a reason he's not showing his coupon

Louise says get wee primm n stacey in the box til i tell them a few home truths, but they wont for a-penguin biscuit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes gawn to meet someone in 45 min that will prob regret it in the morning 😂

• Haha
Rosie is phoning Louise saying the Police are after her, she's not went to Pout because she thinks the police will come there and lift her
Posted at same time as Bella, sorry lovely 🥰

What's he going to do then. Stay in for the rest of his life, mental. Must be a reason he's not showing his coupon
Bush is gonna terrorise Louise for life now. Not out of love or jealousy, but out of sheer spite and control.

He’s on a tag so snibbed anyway. He might also have conditions on his license that will be removed in timd. If he was under 18 when he committed a high profile offence, his identity will be protected. Doesn’t sound like he’s been rehabilitated to me if he’s bragging about it. Silly wee boy.

Louise saying she’s not got any mods in (she does) so what’s she going to do if someone leaves nasty comments and she wants to go off herself 👀 wee digs at bush coming thick and fast

• Haha
Louise says get wee primm n stacey in the box til i tell them a few home truths, but they wont for a-penguin biscuit 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shes gawn to meet someone in 45 min that will prob regret it in the morning 😂
She's too funny 😂😂

Bush is gonna terrorise Louise for life now. Not out of love or jealousy, but out of sheer spite and control.

He’s on a tag so snibbed anyway. He might also have conditions on his license that will be removed in timd. If he was under 18 when he committed a high profile offence, his identity will be protected. Doesn’t sound like he’s been rehabilitated to me if he’s bragging about it. Silly wee boy.
Ah is he, I didn't realise he was on a tag. That makes sense then.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.