Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher, tit heed, mother Glasgow and Amy glass all on live, 3 guesses who they are talking about?
@Slowpoker hope you’re dog is alright, if there was any way to help I definitely would as it’s such a horrible situation and right now nobody needs that extra financial pressure cause things are already tit enough 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the offer but we can't be doing that on here we can get in trouble and I don't want anyone coming on thinking they can take our kindness for deftness. He's still eating and drinking but honestly not much the last couple of days and he's sick nearly everytime. I'm hoping he perks up between today & tomorrow. The vets is shut and it's double the money for an emergency appointment. Iv never had him insured because I worked and could afford vet bills and in the last year he's cost me about 5K. Savings are running out. Iv sold whatever I can sell and the vets still won't budge and offer some sort of payment plan etc. i don't want to switch vets either because none of the rest would even let me registered him because I was unemployed. Pdsa won't help because my postcode doesn't fall within an area. Its sad because he's my lifeline to the outside world, I couldn't get through the day if I didn't have him. I'm just trying to stay hopefuls im sorry for your loss mountain, I couldn't imagine the pain.
I remember you saying he was an older dog aswell, you literally can't get insurance once they're passed like 8-10 without it being £100++ a month with really low payouts on what they cover anyway so the insurance isn't even worth it when they get to a certain age...no judgement at all.

Hopefully he will bounce back, dogs are so relisilant. ❤

Thanks mate. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Edit & no the Dwp won't help. I asked last week spent hours on the phone going through different departments went into the centre and they kept saying I could apply for a budgeting advance. Spent about 2 hours on the phone. Didn't ask for much I said £150-£200 I didn't wanna take the piss. Iv never had anything like that from them & it seemed to be going well I was transferred to someone who went "we don't help with emergencies involving pets, it's not our fault that's what you've spent your money on. We help with proper emergency's. Maybe go to a pdsa? I said I don't live in an area where pdsa help this was a last resort and he went oh well we can't help is there anything else? Wasted all that time for duck all. I don't like moaning about benefits either because I'm lucky enough to get the help whiles I sort my head out

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww la tit is still speaking about them man. Obsessed isnt even the word man

• Haha
Edit & no the Dwp won't help. I asked last week spent hours on the phone going through different departments went into the centre and they kept saying I could apply for a budgeting advance. Spent about 2 hours on the phone. Didn't ask for much I said £150-£200 I didn't wanna take the piss. Iv never had anything like that from them & it seemed to be going well I was transferred to someone who went "we don't help with emergencies involving pets, it's not our fault that's what you've spent your money on. We help with proper emergency's. Maybe go to a pdsa? I said I don't live in an area where pdsa help this was a last resort and he went oh well we can't help is there anything else? Wasted all that time for duck all. I don't like moaning about benefits either because I'm lucky enough to get the help whiles I sort my head out
My sister works for DWP, once shes up and sober i'll quiz her to see if they can do anything. She was at a wedding yesterday so she'll be in her bed for another few hours

• Heart
Thanks for the offer but we can't be doing that on here we can get in trouble and I don't want anyone coming on thinking they can take our kindness for deftness. He's still eating and drinking but honestly not much the last couple of days and he's sick nearly everytime. I'm hoping he perks up between today & tomorrow. The vets is shut and it's double the money for an emergency appointment. Iv never had him insured because I worked and could afford vet bills and in the last year he's cost me about 5K. Savings are running out. Iv sold whatever I can sell and the vets still won't budge and offer some sort of payment plan etc. i don't want to switch vets either because none of the rest would even let me registered him because I was unemployed. Pdsa won't help because my postcode doesn't fall within an area. Its sad because he's my lifeline to the outside world, I couldn't get through the day if I didn't have him. I'm just trying to stay hopefuls im sorry for your loss mountain, I couldn't imagine the pain.
We can take it away from here luv so we don't get into trouble. I'm just a msg away if u change ur mind. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My sister works for DWP, once shes up and sober i'll quiz her to see if they can do anything. She was at a wedding yesterday so she'll be in her bed for another few hours
I asked on my journal as well and they only advice they gave after me complaining was PDSA. Iv called them so many times, they just keep saying hopefully in the future my postcode area is added to the list of pets they accept. They just suggest asking my vets for a payment plan etc. they won't budge they are very snobby. But they've got to work as well so I get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Aww la tit is still speaking about them man. Obsessed isnt even the word man
That was always going happen soon as that laTit hears about drama she’s right in about it she wants to shut the duck up her voice goes through me

Reactions: 3
I asked on my journal as well and they only advice they gave after me complaining was PDSA. Iv called them so many times, they just keep saying hopefully in the future my postcode area is added to the list of pets they accept. They just suggest asking my vets for a payment plan etc. they won't budge they are very snobby. But they've got to work as well so I get it.
Is there a way you could use somebody else's address (family or friend) to take your dog to a PDSA in a postcode that will cover you?

I remember my cousin registered his dog through the PDSA as if he belonged to a friend (they qualified for help and he didn't)... They then neutered him under their plan no bother! This was about 8 years ago but is this something that would be possible? Registering him with the PDSA through somebody else with an eligible postcode?

I would love to fuckin burst that frati bleep man. She think shes a fuckin gangster shoutin n balling

Reactions: 7
@HammyHeed are you Cher, or one of the neds crew they talk about living or growing up there and Iv just clicked on. Even if you say no I'm definitely suspicious
[/QUOTE]

I'm definetly not Cher! I have custody of my kids and I'm not a ned 😂😂😂 I've called Rosie out a few times over the years on the app. I'm a smallish (under 5k) account. Xx

• Heart
I remember my cousin registered his dog through the PDSA as if he belonged to a friend (they qualified for help and he didn't)... They then neutered him under their plan no bother! This was about 8 years ago but is this something that would be possible? Registering him with the PDSA through somebody else with an eligible postcode?
Nah they said I'd need to bring proof of address and he's chipped to mines. I already got in trouble for registering him under someone else's name at this vets because they wouldn't take me because I'm unemployed. But they've kept me now. The persons been with the vets for 9 years so they nearly go their arse handed to them as well. I actually don't even know anyone who lives in the area the pdsa is at. I'll manage im just stressed. Enough of this sob story im not Rosie bush 😂😂 but thanks everyone!

• Heart
This bleeping wild man, its 11am

Hahahahahahaha another arguement. This is absolute madness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.