Rosie Bush #25 Aff the drink but still a mink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Huge Chebs for thread title!

Accounts - roseemarieehinntonn
rosiiebush2022

Living the sober life & its all went quiet. Can only say well done & hope she is finally sorting her life out!

check previous thread at the start for a run down of her antics pre sober life!

Reactions: 13
Louise has put a vid up saying night with the girls. Rosie will no be happy wi that ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 6
Well done @Huge Chebs for thread title!

Accounts - roseemarieehinntonn
rosiiebush2022

Living the sober life & its all went quiet. Can only say well done & hope she is finally sorting her life out!

check previous thread at the start for a run down of her antics pre sober life!
Well done @HugeChebs on the thread name ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mater has been trying to phone Cheryl ๐Ÿ™„ She's just blanking her ๐Ÿ˜‚
Good, Louise has more faces than a box of Barbies! Bringing people down to nothing with her admittedly hilarious insults one minute, then expecting them to speak to her again is pure toddler behaviour. Bush might put up with it, but the average person doesnโ€™t and Louise needs to learn that lesson.

Reactions: 11
Good, Louise has more faces than a box of Barbies! Bringing people down to nothing with her admittedly hilarious insults one minute, then expecting them to speak to her again is pure toddler behaviour. Bush might put up with it, but the average person doesnโ€™t and Louise needs to learn that lesson.
She made a TT saying bushy has taken all her social media off her ( again ! ) More fool her, why does she give her log in details etc. Fanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
its really bad ! Maybe shes better off on the drink ๐Ÿคญ
who would ever have thought the drink helped adult acne ๐Ÿ™ˆ might be her meds shes on bringing it out, it looks sore!

Mater has been trying to phone Cheryl ๐Ÿ™„ She's just blanking her ๐Ÿ˜‚
that lassie is a total rocket! Who needs somebody as fried as her flip flopping between people who donโ€™t like each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do I peep a black eye ?

Spill then fs
Right lads !! follow Rosie's ex and get her live ๐Ÿ˜‚ The JD trial is ending today and i need amusement ๐Ÿ˜œ

NM, she has enough to go live. duck knows whats shes yapping aboot.. goon !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg take a wee break come bk to a new thread and love's young dream on the downfall again ya couldn't right this shite louise on ready to rip rosie an new hole for taking all her passwords again some Friday night fun while am having a few tipples ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Guys I'm posting right from my old tablet because Iv sold my phone, my dogs not well and I needed to pay vet bills. The heap of shite doesn't even screen record, who's the next paparazzi?

Do we think Rosie was silent for 2 days because she punched Louise again

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1298290

Mater commenting on her live
i canโ€™t take her seriously. Shes as bad as Bush. I wish they would just block each other. Rosie should at least anyway if shes serious about getting her life together.

Saturday, Sunday morning. Rosie went silent for a couple of days
if its been her fault for a black eye then it could be when she launched whatever it was at her when she was acting like an idiot on live but who knows with that pair ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.