Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
They let us come in earlier, he's gone. I don't know what I'll do without him but I'm gonna take a sleeping tablet & hopefully get a decent sleep because Iv been awake for weeks without having a full nights rest. Thank you to everyone for being so kind to me. I really appreciate it. It's given me so much comfort. Let's get back to bitching about bawgin bush πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Slowpoker

VIP Member
There's one more thing the vets can try, if that doesn't work I'll need to say goodbye tomorrow. I might not be on here guys πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Maybe I should promise a face reveal for 25 lions take the money disappear and pay the vet in scammed tiktok gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Slowpoker

VIP Member
It could be Scotty tbh.. he is a horrible little bastard.. Fuck knows tho, I listened to him this morning at like 11am laughing like fuck about it all, saying vile shit and you deserve it because you're a cunt etc. And you lie about illnesses (I assume that's a Janice reference tho).

And "what's good for goose is good for the gander" along those lines..
Show me once where anyone, specially slow has ever laughed at someone dying?
I'll wait.

None of them even like Rosie ffs so who you sticking up for πŸ˜‚ they come on here everyday for the gossip, just cause you don't comment here, but you do on lives doesn't make you any better 😊.

10:42 jade put this in their live.

View attachment 1308306
Aye they'll not get a rise out of me. Pure weird of people who have dogs themselves to laugh about it but. They are hoping if they keep it up I'll react as myself and it'll never happen. I don't think anyone on here finds death funny. But if I'm Janice, surely they'd know if she had a dead dog πŸ˜‚ they pitched a tent and hung about outside the beastson so I'm surprised they weren't at any vets in the vicinity to see if they could catch her πŸ˜‚ I'll start making accounts called 2fratssocialworker, cherslosingcustody, duggycantseehiskids, I mean I could go on.

Scotty didn't even know how to work his boiler or washing machine yesterday at his big of 34. He's lived in his mums box room all his life and wanked into crisps packets.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I’m strangely attracted to that Lewis fae castlemilk 🀣 wtf is wrong with me , time to log out of tiktok n have a word wi maself 😀
Aye I often find myself fancying men who aren't allowed to see their wains and snort gear for 3 days at a time. Turns me on. Have a word with yourself πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Right I applied for the Scottish community welfare grant thing, and I laid it on thick. I hope the assesor crys and feels sorry for me. I'm all cried out for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

beebee789

VIP Member
If only these cabbages could put the same energy intae getting a fkn job
I find the whole P*do Hunter thing fascinating.

95% of these people are absolute social dregs, like Mags Hunter. No job, never had one, complete scheme trash with zero education or motivation to do anything to better themselves. Yet here they are, taking the moral high ground and hunting down these beasts to "save the children."

I genuinely believe the people that this "activism" appeals to are complete wasters. The only way they can claim superiority is by shoving some of the most easily hated people of our times (child molesters) in our faces and saying "Look what I caught. Look what I did." It deflects from the fact that these hunters themselves add nothing of value to the genepool or the culture and are, in every other arena, complete fuck ups.

It is the need these people have to feel superior to something. Which is hard when they are lower than a worm's tit to begin with. That's why they hunt P*dos. Because they are the only thing lower. The hunters dont care about the kids or victims; look at how selective they are about who they hunt. No Rosie, no Property Boss. Nobody with an audience that can talk back. Nobody that can argue with them or expose them for the fucked up frauds they are.

End of rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I can’t get away with how utterly obsessed they are over you @Slowpoker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Iv actually not even done anything wrong I only talk about them there, I'm not behind any of the troll pages, Iv never commented on their stuff, I just watch and bitch about them here. Apart from the odd sarcastic comment from my own account.

Oh and just because the neds crew said I was begging I was also knocked back from the welfare grant thing that people told me to apply for. Iv paid for all the vet bills in full by myself. Iv went without food & sold stuff around the house to get by. One thing I'm not is a beg. But it's done now, and I'll start getting back on my feet πŸ’ͺ🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Dourface

VIP Member
Hope this works, im kinda a dummy 😜

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Apparently I was begging for money for operations for my dog. I never begged once and I never accepted any of the offers. Of which there were plenty πŸ˜‚. I hope Janice is okay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Am sorry but who are the vile troll bastards πŸ‘€ I’d argue every day of the week that it’s not us lot here but the people who claim to hate trolls so much!
Fuck the lot of them 😁

Not every day is gonna be as easy as otters 🦦
See even without the spelling mistakes trying to read a bush quote makes me feel like I’ve never read a sentence before in my life
Hopefully I have better otter days as well

Edit - what comments did I miss? I just wanna see I'll not react to them. I'm not arsed what fat smelly scheme maws say. Take better care of my pets than they do their wains πŸ˜‚ might not work right now but I HAVE worked and I HAD a very successful buisness. Now I have PTSD and the time to heal myself. I didn't even know what social loans were or council funds until the other day so I'm definitely a different breed of person to them.

Never mind, I checked the comments. They will do absolutely anything to get a reaction out of me and find out who we are. Pay them no attention πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How is she affording a taxi to & from the gym? Miller & Carter lunches? Sickening this is at the expense of people who work hard for their money.

Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
I don't see what the big issue is. Are we all supposed to pretend that Dee Maxwell is some sort of looker?

I've been constipated all day. When it finally comes out, I bet you a tenner it looks better than Dee Maxwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Slowpoker

VIP Member
This mob have actually spent all day bullying women. Now polmonts sending someone to a lassies door for talking about someone that's dead. Saying she's making fake accounts. Right it's not the same it's a dog no a person but it's the same weirdos than were getting hardons over my dog being put to sleep and making accounts of his ghost. Weird weird little bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 21

specialK21

VIP Member
His big nose would poke you in the eyeball if you tried to winch him
Nose is probs bigger than his wully, he’s got a face to be sat oan ……

right that’s enough fae Me , someone confiscate ma phone 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21